Reba McEntire

o2bgxw4gzn1661g.jpg

http://www.reba.com/

Nominated by Nicksfix​

Origins: McAlester, Oklahoma, USA
Genre(s): Country, Country Pop
Years Active: 1975-present
Label(s): Mercury, MCA Nashville, Starstruck, Valory, Humphead

Yeeup, I can imagine circumstances where I'd be listening to this. When I eventually sort out my U.S. Road trip for instance...

It's not amazing, and there may be better examples of it's genre that I'm not aware of.. so I went m'eh.

In addition to absolutely despising Country Western. I cannot stand Reba McEntire. It isn't her music that I hate, but something about her in general. I'm sure she's a lovely lady, but I just do not like her. I think it stems from that tv show "Reba" she had a few years ago. My sister would always watch reruns of it on Lifetime. And it wasn't just one episode, it was always a block of four or five in a row. I've always considered it the most annoying show on television. So much that Lifetime network is now blocked on our tv, and only I know the code.

Considering how some are voting against because it's country, I wonder how a Waylon Jennings or Johnny Cash would do in this poll.

I'm not a big fan of country myself, I voted meh because I didn't find anything remarkable about her performance.

I'm not the biggest country genre fan out here either, but I have to give credit where credit is due. This lady has done it all for the Country Music genre.

Take a look at this. That is quite a resume.

I like her music, and given all she has done, she gets a HoF vote from me.

I wonder how Johnny Cash would do in this poll.

Interesting.
How many times I have heard the name Johnny Cash brought up by various artists from varying genre's as an inspiration to jump starting their musical career. Quite a few.

i love her music and really she has sung some interesting and great songs even she is a brilliant talent whom talent could not be deny at any occasion so i think she is perfect and thanks for sharing some of her songs here

Back