Genres Alternative rock, Indie rock, Post-punk revival, New Wave

Years active 2001–present

Labels Island, Vertigo, Marrakesh

Members
Brandon Flowers
Dave Keuning
Mark Stoermer
Ronnie Vannucci Jr.

Mr Brightside. Smile Like You Mean It. When You Were Young. Human. Spaceman. All These Things I Have Done.

HOF.

Not bad, but definitely nothing special either, not in the least bit.

Not even near being HOF worthy in my book.

I used to be really into the killers, but they went way too mainstream. Similar to kings of leon, used to be good, but then changed.

Hall Of Fame? Seriously? Well I voted for the 2nd option, but if they could still last for another 5-10 years and still come up with good music then I guess they would deserve it. So far I think only their first album (Hot Fuss) is the best (and the only The Killers album I bought lol) which had like half the songs in the album that I liked. Mr. Brightside, Smile Like You Mean It, Somebody Told Me, All These Things That I've Done, Change Your Mind & Believe Me Natalie were the ones that I really liked, well actually the entire album is actually that enjoyable to listen to!

Sadly I'm not much into their other albums (apart from Hot Fuss & Sawdust) since most of their songs are either a hit or miss thing. I could only like 2-3 songs in Sam's Town and I find Day & Age to be less enjoyable (but not terrible). Oh well, it could just be me though... :)

Edit: On another note though, what do everything of Brandon Flowers first album? I find to be quite good actually. 👍

Went to see Brandon in November. He was sublime. Love the album.

I used to think they were Franz Ferdinand when I was seven. I kept arguing with my teenage brother and sister at the time that it was Franz Ferdinand. They're both Indie bands, and both singers sound close alike. Same thing with Modest Mouse. :lol: I was little, alright!

I used to think they were Franz Ferdinand when I was seven. I kept arguing with my teenage brother and sister at the time that it was Franz Ferdinand. They're both Indie bands, and both singers sound close alike. Same thing with Modest Mouse. :lol: I was little, alright!

Franz Ferdinand are Scottish, and The Killers are from Las Vegas... how could you get them mixed up? :odd: But yes, both are indie at the time and I liked both of them about the same time as well. :lol:

Back