Dallas, TX
Trivium
trivium1.jpg

Background information

Origin Sanford, Florida, USA

Genres Metalcore, thrash metal, heavy metal

Years active 1999-present

Labels Lifeforce, Roadrunner

Associated acts Capharnaum, Mindscar, Metal Militia, The Autumn Offering, Maruta, Roadrunner United

Members
Matt Heafy
Corey Beaulieu
Paolo Gregoletto
Nick Augusto

Past members
Travis Smith
Brad Lewter
Brent Young​

Gentlemen,please exit the stage,leave the arena,get back on the bus and go back home ..........

and take up a new profession.

I'm sorry, but as much as I tried listening to Trivium I doubt they could be HOF material. I think they are waaaaaaaaaaaay better bands out there then them. Heck, I think A7X have a better chance entering the HOF than Trivium... :P
(its just my opinion here, not saying everyone has the same answer)

Metalli... I mean Trivium need to find a sound of their own to be hall of fame worthy. Crusade was a poor man's Metallica album.

They're pretty much generic metal to me. Nothing awful, but they don't bring much to the table for me either.

As Silverzone said.

Just listen to their cover of Master of Puppets and you know they are trying quite hard to be Metallica.

Trivium is way to young and way too unessential for metal.

I choose "Good, but not HoF Material"

Because the Music itself is good, and total not "trying to be Metallica"
That is not the truth. That is just a stamp they've been put on, because they've covered Master of Puppets.

I love metal.... Which is why I decided they need to find a new profession.

Awful cookie cutter metal...

;)

trivium1.jpg

The one Chinese member makes me laugh. I have never seen a Chinese man with long hair and tattoos all over his arms.

The little Jim Morrison haired teenager, really looks out of place. It like having three carrots and an onion rings. One of these doesn't look right.

Which Chinese Member do you mean?

Matt (the Guy in the Brown Shirt?)... well he's half Japanese - Half American. Born in Japan, Raised in America.... speaks perfectly English and plays the Guitar quite nice.

Still no HoF Material ^^

Back