• Poll closed .

Cytoria

Staff Emeritus
France
France
Cytoria
000631C3E9-B6DB-40CA-AA22-CBC395AC36D8.jpeg

THIS FORTNIGHT'S THEME

This week, we will use and abuse our favorite machines. Last winner @baldgye set this theme, let's hear what he has to say :

My idea for a theme was... dirty racing cars!

I’d like to see people make either replicas or realistic fantasy racing cars and make them as broken and as filthy as possible!

CARS :

- Any car of the game.

LIVERIES :
- Racing liveries only, so no « used road car » or « barn find » designs.
- Replica or original design.

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
- The livery must be a race car.
- The cars must look dirty, weathered or broken.

BONUS PICTURES SETTINGS :
- 2 bonus pictures.

- At least one of them on the track.

USER MADE DECALS :
- Allowed.

POLL : THE RULES

The poll will end on August 9, 2019 (22:00, CEST/GMT+2)
(6 days to vote, and this will leave enough time for the winner to set up his theme.)

You can vote for 3 entries.
You can NOT vote for your own work.

POLL : THE ENTRIES

Poll Option #01
View media item 52073View media item 52072 _____________________________________

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06
View media item 52143View media item 52142 _____________________________________

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11

Poll Option #12

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15

Poll Option #16

Poll Option #17

All the links.

Don't ask me for that everytime, but seeing the amount of small details in the entries this week, they deserve it. Click on the car name to go to the livery in GT.

Last edited:
Oops will share my livery and post the link in this comment. here it is

@Cytoria, can you change my picture in your list?

Can't do it now because my B-Spec Bob is Driving.

Last edited:
The quality of entries is insane :bowdown::bowdown: I’m glad I can’t enter because I wouldn’t stand a chance!

It’s hard voting for only three but I’m going to have to go for 7, 13 & 14.

7 is just a great livery that looks like it’s done a wet 24hr race.
13 is dirt done to a level I could never do and 14 is not only a dirty livery, but the side damage is really well done.

:bowdown::bowdown:

Hey All, what an impressive round!!

My vote goes to

10 @D-Max, What a brilliant design and the depth of the mud is epic. (maybe if you just choose a different sticker setting it would look even better, with less reflextion). But what a job to make so many different colors in the scheme.
5 @RealJaySee, just speechless. Nice personal story and nice clean lines
11 @PrinsvOranje, Nice to see this car here really love the Le Mans cars, your dirt pictures don't reflect the damages on the side as well as it does in game.

This time no one seems to like me ... :grumpy:

I know ... there are better ones, was my first dirt try anyways.
Like clean cars more :D
The level is so high that you can’t vote for everyone.

As I’ve downloaded and looked at most of the entries, the among of work for most of them was insane.

For the two cars with less votes :

@Sian choose to do a much more discrete dirt, and it is almost unnoticeable on his pictures which doesn’t help him.

I’m glad you entered while this was your first dirt car. One room for improvement is that you’ve used gloss decals instead of matte ones, which makes the dirt looks shiny and too sharp. With matte decals and some gradients on the bodywork, it feels more « dusty ».

The level is so high that you can’t vote for everyone.

As I’ve downloaded and looked at most of the entries, the among of work for most of them was insane.

For the two cars with less votes :

@Sian choose to do a much more discrete dirt, and it is almost unnoticeable on his pictures which doesn’t help him.

I’m glad you entered while this was your first dirt car. One room for improvement is that you’ve used gloss decals instead of matte ones, which makes the dirt looks shiny and too sharp. With matte decals and some gradients on the bodywork, it feels more « dusty ».
Thx for the tip, as you said it's my first dirt livery so it's been quite difficult to me.
I did use gradients on my car, but it seems it wasn't enough compared to the amazing work most of you have done!

Congratulations to everyone, my votes go to #5, #8 & #10, impressive work (among others who would have deserved it too).

Congratulations @RealJaySee for your incontestable victory!

Well done to @D-Max too, and to @KK78 who signs his 4th podium in the five rounds of this season and thus secure his leading position.

Fun facts :

BMW is now the most winning brand of the Hall of Fame with 5 victories.

@RealJaySee’s BMW E30 is also now the most plebiscited livery of all time in the LEC with 659 points (=65,9% of the voters choose your car). The previous record was held since the 15th round by @JKcreativeworks with 571 points for his Vredestein 911 RSR.

It is the first time that a Gr.B car got a second place. And it is only the second time that a Gr.B made its way to a podium, the other one being... @RealJaySee’s RCZ in the 25th round!

Well done to the winners and everyone else that entered!! A great round :bowdown:

As I now have an almost exact replica of the Schulze GTR I can recreate it in most colours so if anyone fancies a particular colour let me know and I’ll create and post it up for you as a little bonus (there’s already and grey and an orange one on my profile) I’ve already had several people message me in races asking how I got that car in a different colour :D

Yay :cheers:
Cheers everyone! When I was creating this livery, I was secretly thinking that maybe I could win this one, but as more entries were getting posted, I wasn't so confident about it anymore. Pretty stunned that I won by such a margin, as everyone did an amazing job!

@Slender_Man : I already got an idea, I hope the are some Formula 1 fans in here:)

Cheers everyone! When I was creating this livery, I was secretly thinking that maybe I could win this one, but as more entries were getting posted, I wasn't so confident about it anymore. Pretty stunned that I won by such a margin, as everyone did an amazing job!

You deserved it !

@Slender_Man : I already got an idea, I hope the are some Formula 1 fans in here:)
I thought the same but it wasn’t meant to be. Well done!

Latest Posts

Back