Pro-AI-100%-distance no DNF or SC.F1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter Maxitsu
  • 2 comments
Maxitsu
I have completed 8 races now and there was never one DNF from a AI car or SC.

I drive on the hard-difficult level and some custom changes. I do races at 100% and long weekends. (career)

No i am wondering if theres a bug whit this setting becaus i have no SC and DNF AI.

I don't understand why i can't have SC's and DNF's while other people does not have them almost every race? :scared:

I have completed 8 races now and there was never one DNF from a AI car or SC.

I drive on the hard-difficult level and some custom changes. I do races at 100% and long weekends. (career)

No i am wondering if theres a bug whit this setting becaus i have no SC and DNF AI.

I don't understand why i can't have SC's and DNF's while other people does not have them almost every race? :scared:

Although not running 100% race distances, I also have not had any DNF's or safety car's in my career... In my very first I race I put Webber into a wall at Singapore, which as it turns out is the same corner and position where Schumacher crashed last weekend to bring out the safety car. Nothing but a DNF for him though :( Want the probability of AI crashes turned up slightly so action doesn't always have to start with you anyway, but when I am involved it seems like its still difficult.

they do have incidents but those are rarely terminal, if you are on PC try the 150% damage mode and it should mix things up.

Back