Probys GT Gallery/ ~Corvette C1~

• Thread starter proby458
  • 80 comments
England
Somerset
After a couple of requests, i now give you Probys Gran Turismo Gallery.

My real name is Paul and I live in the county of Somerset England, I'm 39 so I guess I'm a bit of an old dog on here.
I remembered gtplanet from my earlier years playing GT2, so I revisited this site towards the tail end of 2012, and I've been a member since then.

I am very thankful for all the members that have supported me since the start of 2013,guys like Kodje, MoMo P Zero, Giulietta73, GTRacer98, NB, GTR, Mustangfan, Fazerfan, and many more that I haven't mentioned here.

Hope everyone gets some enjoyment from this.👍

We will start off with a collection of my best unedited works

My first posted photo on GTPlanet.

Eiger Nordwand Short Track by proby458, on Flickr

These are some later works which got me noticed a bit more.

Autodromo Nazionale Monza_7 by proby458, on Flickr
Autodromo Nazionale Monza_6 by proby458, on Flickr
Autodromo Nazionale Monza_4 by proby458, on Flickr
Nürburgring Nordschleife_8 by proby458, on Flickr
Autodromo Nazionale Monza_9 by proby458, on Flickr

Stay tuned, more coming soon...

Last edited:
Good news you've decided to open your gallery mate 👍
The California shot is very good in a realistic way :)

Why thankyou, I sure you will have seen some of these before.

I had a look at the first part of your gallery, and I must say I'm really impressed with your earlier stuff.
Good job.👍

Glad you decided to share your photos in your own gallery, Paul. Pictures #2 and #4 are looking good. Can't wait to see what you'll come up with next! ;)

Thanks very much Crooooooow, glad you popped in to visit.

GTR, thankyou, really glad that you like them.
It's always good to see your feedback.

The best is yet to come

Why thankyou, I sure you will have seen some of these before.

I had a look at the first part of your gallery, and I must say I'm really impressed with your earlier stuff.
Good job.👍

Thx :) But I've not posted my very first pics here ;)

And yes, I've already seen most of your pics via Flickr but it's cool to watch them again in a GTPlanet gallery 👍

2nd update.

These are some of my favourite non edited pics.

San Gimignano - Town Square by proby458, on Flickr
Eiger Nordwand Short Track_16 by proby458, on Flickr
Eiger Nordwand Short Track_21 by proby458, on Flickr
Eiger Nordwand Short Track_23 by proby458, on Flickr
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009_3 by proby458, on Flickr
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009_8 by proby458, on Flickr
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009_14 by proby458, on Flickr
VW TYP2 Samba (drift) bus. by proby458, on Flickr
Ferrari 512BB '76 by proby458, on Flickr
DTM Nurburgring GP by proby458, on Flickr
Renault Sport Megane by proby458, on Flickr
Ford GT40 by proby458, on Flickr
Ferrari 458 by proby458, on Flickr
Ferrari 458 by proby458, on Flickr
Mclaren MP4 12C by proby458, on Flickr
Gallardo by proby458, on Flickr
Tokyo R246/Honda Insight by proby458, on Flickr
Mclaren F1 by proby458, on Flickr
Honda NSX by proby458, on Flickr
Honda NSX by proby458, on Flickr

Hope everyone enjoys this.👍

Nice start up for your gallery, Paul.. I like the California shot in your first set and the Ferrari shots(all of them in your second set) the most but you have some very solid shots !

Nice start up for the very first gallery Paul... The composition of the photo between the car and surrounding objects, and the blur in the background are all favourable. hope you could keep up with the work with all those sincere exertions. :)

Thankyou Driftinziggy, the Ferrari shots are my ultimate favourites as well, especially the 430 Scuderia set.
In my opinion, the Ferrari's seem to be well modeled, perhaps that's why I like them so much.

Yellowbird, thanks for taking the time to view my stuff, I will always strive for perfection in my work.
I try look at the details in every shot, like street furniture, people, trees (the worst sometimes), anything that doesn't look right if I can.
Although I do make mistakes sometimes.:dunce:

Thanks for visiting.👍

The toscane shots are very nice for unedited pics 👍
And I like very much the b&w corvette shot :)

Thanks mazda787, I was surprised myself how that came out.
Glad you like it.👍

Thanks Kodje, I think Toscana has such great lighting to it, although in some parts it looks to bright.
I always adjust the time on those tracks.

I have a new Toscana set which I will upload tomorrow.👍

Nice start. Judging from how you can make even unedited shots look good, I can just imagine how nice your edited work would be. Looking forward to that Toscana set.

An excellent start!
I love the Corvette shot, the 512BB and the Gallardo. They're my favourites. Waiting to see more and how you evolve. :) Keep it up :)👍

Thanks Taiga, I must say that I am really surprised on the feedback I'm getting on my work, so its good to know that I'm doing something right.

I have only recently started to edit my pics, so I want have a good collection before I post any of them here.

Toscana set is on realistic and latest pics thread.👍

Thanks Rambo, its nice see that you like some of my shots, I never thought for moment that I would get this far, and even to have my own gallery now is a bonus.

Thanks for visiting, really appreciate it.:cheers:

Oh I understand the feeling, only started a gallery myself a couple of weeks back. Gonna keep dropping in! 👍

Great stuff Proby - love the momentum in the contact between the 2 DTM cars in 'DTM Nurburgring GP' - great moment!!
I think a major update is on the cards!!! Just been over to your Flickr account - that Vitz set is the most realistic stuff I've seen!!:drool:

Thanks, i really tried with that set, and to be honest even i was impressed with the results.

I'm gonna do another set and then an update will be posted.👍

Next weekend hopefully.

Last edited:
Since my unedited work is still proving popular, it is time for another update.

These are some of my most recent works.👍

Toyota Vitz RS 1.5 '07 by proby458, on Flickr
Nürburgring Nordschleife_26 by proby458, on Flickr
Nürburgring Nordschleife_25 by proby458, on Flickr
Nürburgring Nordschleife_6 by proby458, on Flickr
Nürburgring Nordschleife_23 by proby458, on Flickr
Toyota Celica GT4 Rally car by proby458, on Flickr
Toyota Celica GT4 Rally car by proby458, on Flickr
Mercedes Mclaren SLR by proby458, on Flickr

Next update will feature interior shots.

Some nice shots in these four last sets Paul. Great light in the Vitz one, 1,4 & 5 are my fav'. The GTR set on the Nürb is also very nice, the last two shots are my fav' in this one.
Good speed effect in the first Celica shot but I prefer the second one with its beautiful sky.

I love your work Proby! You handle the compositions so well and know the best parts of the tracks and cars to photograph. Keep the good work up. 👍

Thanks Jérémy, I think the Vitz set was a challenge, to make the car look amazing, even though its only something that is classed as a boring car.

I'm really glad you like my work.👍

Fazerfan, I don't even believe that I have any composition skill whatsoever, but you believe that I do, and for that I am grateful.

Thankyou for your support.:cheers:

Thanks Giulietta, the Vitz set is my best so far I think.👍

Interior shots.

Lucerne - Chapel Bridge by proby458, on Flickr
Fiat 500 F '68 by proby458, on Flickr
Jaguar XJ-13 (interior). by proby458, on Flickr
Lotus Evora by proby458, on Flickr
Lotus Evora_2 by proby458, on Flickr
Ford GT by proby458, on Flickr
Acura NSX by proby458, on Flickr
Ferrari 599GTB by proby458, on Flickr
Mclaren MP4 12C by proby458, on Flickr

Enjoy the show.👍

Wow.........:drool:.......:eek:........ :scared:

Enjoy the show??! I stayed for an encore, chatted up the girl selling popcorn and bagged a free beer!
Excellent shots, just superb! The focus control is sublime. I've seen so many that are just wide-angle heavy. Yours are well judged and subtle. Fab stuff!👍:bowdown:

Wow.........:drool:.......:eek:........ :scared:

Enjoy the show??! I stayed for an encore, chatted up the girl selling popcorn and bagged a free beer!
Excellent shots, just superb! The focus control is sublime. I've seen so many that are just wide-angle heavy. Yours are well judged and subtle. Fab stuff!👍:bowdown:

Thanks Giulietta, really appreciate the great feedback.:cheers:

I too have seen some wide angle shots, and although they are great in some way, they don't capture the small details that you can find in some of these cars, but it can be difficult sometimes though.👍

Vey nice work... I love the Vitz set.. And those interior shots are very nice.. Especially the Evora ones

Well I never expected a comment from you, and I feel honored that you stopped by for a look at my stuff.:bowdown:

The Vitz set has had such a great response, and I'm glad that you like it too.

The interior shots of the Evora were the hardest to shoot, the red parts of the interior gave off a huge amount of glare, but I think the result isn't too bad I hope.👍

Back