Ps3 T500 F1 wheel settingsF1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter shaun_ccxr
  • 2 comments
I posted this on the "wheel settings" thread. Note, this is for the standard wheel. I'm not sure what changes need to be made for the F1 wheel.

For T500RS on PS3

Until we can get a 330-degree range (270-degree default, cannot change on PS3), here's what I've come up with...

In the Thrustmaster Control panel: Increase FF to 100%. Factory was set to 60% on mine.

In game (F1 2012):

Force Feedback Setting
Environment 20%
Force Feedback 100%
Wheel Weight 30-50%

Wheel weight is the biggest inhibitor of oversteer correction. It also combats the drop in force feedback when understeers sets in, confusing the feedback in a very nonlinear way. I dropped this to 20% and worked my way up until the weight felt ok, but it didn't feel unnatural when understeer or oversteer set in.

Advanced Settings
Linearity 30-40%
Brake Saturation 12-13%
All others are 0%

This is as good as I could get it. I understand the inverse bell curve that happens as you increase linearity. In my eyes, the first 180-degrees (90* left, 90* right) are used most often when navigating the majority of the circuits. Because the T500RS doesn't implement hard stops that limit rotation once the car is in motion (it will from a stop), I still end up using about 330* of rotation on hairpins even though the last 30* of my inputs are ignored.

The original setting is like not to ratio, it's very hard to drive and u r right, heavier wheel weight make u slower to reflex

Back