PSA: Free/discounted 12-month iRacing subscriptions via your local FIA club

Cap'n Jack

Premium
Australia
South of the South
GoldMineGutted
As per the title, but I’ll quote the FIA website:

FIA & IRACING​

Following the successful partnership between the FIA and iRacing.com in 2023, iRacing now provides a fully licensed and authentic virtual version of the FIA F4 car, available to be used in iRacing. In addition, thanks to this partnership, each FIA Member Club is able to offer subscriptions to the iRacing service, including the FIA F4 car. To learn more about how you can receive a 12-month subscription to iRacing*, please locate and contact your respective FIA Member Club in the map below, where you will find contact details to the respective Club's Esports activity.

If you can't find your ASN/Club on the map below, please reach out to this following email address: esports@fia.com

*Please note that this offer is valid for NEW ACCOUNTS ONLY.
Source: https://www.fia.com/iRacing

At risk of sounding like a paid shill, I thought this would be worth mentioning this little known fact in case there’s any Gran Turismo players who have been interested in trying iRacing out but have been intimidated by the subscription service model.

Depending on where you live, you may be able to try out iRacing, along with the FIA F4 car (valued at $11.95US) completely free or at least heavily discounted. What this means is, as long as you keep to Rookie class series’ as you can go a full 12-months without making any further purchases. Rookie class series’ such as Global MX-5 Cup, Formula Vee and Street Stock offer some of the best racing on the service. You’ll often find the best of the best going back to these races because they’re so fun and competitive.

It’s worth noting F4 is a D class series so you may need to purchase some tracks if you intend to race the series weekly.

Plus, I’m always a little bummed out by the lack of activity in this subforum, so here I am trying to do something about it.

Below I’ve provided some links to FIA clubs around the world, check the above link if I haven’t provided your local club below:

Hope to see you out on track!

Last edited:
Back