PSC: Week #2 MUSCLE CHOP COMPETITION

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cobraking
  • 75 comments
  • 2,014 views

Cobraking

(Banned)
Messages
2,919
:) Week 2 : we will chop a Ford Mustang Boss 429 if im correct

The pic Chops are due next Saturday.. :D
 

Attachments

  • 302.jpg
    302.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 122
:rolleyes: im too bizy workin on my mustang chop lol.. ahh my chops so beutiful!

:D this is my 500th GTP POST
 
What happened .. to Jpec07 he hasent posted here yet and what bout Cano and Keitshi... im waiting there arrival to this Thread :D
 
HELL YEAH!!!
Now THAT's a CAR. thanks. I will gladly enter this one. lezee what I can do with it :)

Cano

you know, once I had a dream with a car likwe this, completely modern and stuff. and, oh, I have a question. I cant draw it, rite? it has to be on photoshop??? :D
 
Yes it does.. Cano, and Glad to have u in here .. ure a great photoshopper , ive seen ure chops in the threads and the :tup excellent:tup:..
 
oh, damn you again ¬_¬. you see, I happen to be a lot (and I mean it... a LOT) better drawing by hand that I am with this thing... and I had drawn a version of this exact mustang that woulda been cool in here. when I post my chop Ill post my draw so you can see it. anyway, I think I'll try to mirror the draw in my chop, but it's not gonna be an easy task!!!

Cano

as for that I'm good at chopping, well, I still dont believe it hahaha I mean, c'mon, I've done only two chops in my life!! the SS and the accord on this weeks official comp!!! ya really think I have a future in this? @.@
 
well, they been minor surgery till now, all very subtle (if you can call subtle converting a fordor into a roadster o.O) but for this weeks mustang it'll be a little MORE difficult. we'll see how it goes. this chop will show my complete ignorance on how to use photoshop to alter stuff :D

Cano
 
oh yea... despite if it looks diff, the front end is comin up
 
hahaha what the??? Epic, LOL!!! that looks cool!! its going SO fast the wind resistance distorts completely the front!!!!!
mwahahaha it looks cool!!!

Cano
 
the mustang is not very nice you can see that it's really chopped but its still a good idea ..
 
I dont care, it took me 3 mins.. maybe next week I'll try a lil harder.. didnt have time this week and got a PM so I just entered one real quick
 
I have another question. Its only one entry per person, rite? or I can make two? :D

Cano
 
Its up to u buddy, u dont wanna any1 takeing ure Precious Ideas do u ? ;)
 
mmhh well yer rite... I mean well be doin more chops, so...

Cano

aw rite. just one then ¬_¬
 
O.o ow damn PM! hahaha didnt even notice I had one. lezee.

Cano
 
Sure, I'll give it a shot :D This should prove to be interesting. :trouble:
 
Sorry I haven't been here yet (had my first percussion comp yesterday). CK, that';s not exactly what I meant when I said "old Mustang". I meant one of the 1991 mustangs that are butt ugly, not something from the sixties that is a beautiful car...
 
i asked u ( Pmed) u if u watned a foxbody.. wich is the butt ugly one.. and u never replyed ! :lol: so i decided Old SkOOl
 
I gave you a year range...
 
Back