PSC Weekly 118

• Thread starter Slicks
  • 16 comments

Slicks

TSI AWD
Premium
This week I have decided to go with the all-new GM GMT900, which will be the full-size SUV's. This variation is the Chevy Tahoe.

The Car: 2007 Chevy Tahoe

Competition Ends Tuesday, October 11, 2005. This gives about a week and a half to complete the entry. This enddate is flexible.

2007chevrolettahoe8ws.jpg

I request that all entries be scaled down. I do not want entries that are the original size.

grr.. i saved it.. but my pc lost it.. go figure.. i guess i'm starting over :ouch:
tahoe9pd.jpg

Slicks
Damn you, Skip!
I was going to do an SS. I still will, but it will have to be different.
Mine leaves a lot of room for improvement/other ideas ;)

It's not like I was very creative

Here is mine, slammed and dubbed out. I'm still not that great at photoshop.

tahoe07copy0wu.jpg

with or without tinted windows you would've had a strong reflection on them.. because its not a matte finish on the outside of the glass.. the paint isnt bad.. maybe add a reflection or 2 @ around 15% opacity.. the wheels are ok, you should practice not grabbing them from wheel sites.. because they only have one angle; try finding some that are on cars already, then you'll have the susupension in there too. aside from that, its a pretty decent chop.. :D

I must say, I thought we were going to have more entries.
I might try and whip something up tomorrow, but no guarantees.

Are there any entries underway that I should wait for, and are there any requests for next week?

OK, I will. Only if you promise to do one, though.

No entry for me this week, but I'll get the poll up tomorrow.

Yeah.... sorry about that. I got home from work today and promptly fell asleep for a few hours. Just got done dinner a little while ago.
I'll try and post it tonight.

Back