Radford Type 62-2 2021

• Thread starter Epic B
  • 5 comments
Canada
On the run
NaveekDarkroom
p-62-2front-hero-1628373126.jpg

A modern reimagining of the Lotus Type 62 (designed in conjunction with Lotus themselves), the Radford Type 62 has a dry weight of under one ton and is powered by a supercharged 3.5 liter V6 making 430, 500 or 600 horsepower, backed by a seven speed dual clutch transmission (or optionally a six speed manual in the base trim). Just 62 are planned to be built, and each will be bespoke.

Voted, but by the sounds of it, it's a reskin of Evora or Exige, isn't it.
Same engine definitely, but I'm not sure if the chassis is at all related. Regardless this is much more special than an ordinary Lotus.

Same engine definitely, but I'm not sure if the chassis is at all related. Regardless this is much more special than an ordinary Lotus.
The chassis is from the Lotus Evora but with a new rear for better torsion stiffness and the engine is from the Lotus Emira :)

The chassis is from the Lotus Evora but with a new rear for better torsion stiffness and the engine is from the Lotus Emira :)
I think this is the same V6 that's in the Evora too. It's also been in the Exige for a while.

Back