Random Car/Track Generator

• Thread starter Hasnain282
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hasnain282
A while back a few guys were asking in Daily Race thread whether there was a random car/track generator for this game. I don't think there was an actual proper one so I went and made one. I thought it'd be quite useful especially with no shuffle mode in this game at the present time. Of course it won't be replicating that but it still can be used for those who want to mix things up.

upload_2019-11-6_12-16-5.png

The sheet comes up with 2 cars and 2 tracks and a set of dry tyres depending on what you prefer. I've also split it up into a few categories so you'll find some sheets depending on whether they're road cars or race cars, also sheets based on certain maximum prices.

Link to the sheet >>> Random Generator <<<

The sheet is set to read only, so you'll have to save a copy to your own drive.

To use it just click backspace on any blank cell and it should randomise the selection. If that doesn't work, type something into a cell and click enter, then undo (ctrl + z) and redo (ctrl + y) to randomise again.

If you have any suggestions, improvements or criticisms please put them down below. If there is already a generator out there feel free to share that also. I'll try and keep it as up to date as possible with every update that adds select cars and tracks.

Credit goes to King-Kodiak for the original sheet that he used for his Wacky Races. I literally just took a copy of his sheet and changed the PCARS lists to GTSport lists.

I'm looking for a similar creator where I can put in a list of tracks (or delete ones that aren't really useable aka Horse Thief Mile) and their conditions and I get 4 races at two track with different conditions back. Maybe you can quickly edit your existing file to make it as I wish? :cheers:

I'm looking for a similar creator where I can put in a list of tracks (or delete ones that aren't really useable aka Horse Thief Mile) and their conditions and I get 4 races at two track with different conditions back. Maybe you can quickly edit your existing file to make it as I wish? :cheers:
I can show you how to edit it if you want?

Back