Looking for:

Any Ferrari (not reward cars)
Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car '01
Mazda RX-7 Spirit-R Type-A (FD-gen) '02
Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car '01
Lotus Esprit V8 '02
Lotus Evora '09
Any 350Z Race car

I have a Lotus Esprit that i would like to trade for your Abt Audi tt-r racecar. Interested?
If so' my next trade is possible on 24 dec.

I have a Lotus Esprit that i would like to trade for your Abt Audi tt-r racecar. Interested?
If so' my next trade is possible on 24 dec.

Seriously? You think that is a fair trade?

I have a few 350Z cars, some of them being race cars (GT academy one). I'll give you one if interested.

I have a few 350Z cars, some of them being race cars (GT academy one). I'll give you one if interested.

Let me know which you have and what you need. I will have to look some of them up there are so many!

I have seen him make similar offers to others. I guess it must work occasionally. Got anything you want to trade?

Your right it works sometimes. If you see anything interesting in my shop for the Audi I would like to know. And no the Esprit is not in there. Because it belongs to my 'private' collection. When I posted I had something like you know, he wants an Esprit and he has a DTM car of my interest. No hard feelings I hope? See you around.

Your right it works sometimes. If you see anything interesting in my shop for the Audi I would like to know. And no the Esprit is not in there. Because it belongs to my 'private' collection. When I posted I had something like you know, he wants an Esprit and he has a DTM car of my interest. No hard feelings I hope? See you around.

No hard feelings at all man. But I know that I paid almost a million for a car that you can only get when it pops up used. That Lotus is 116k 24/7 in the new lot.

Back