• Thread starter Fe662
  • 31 comments

Fe662

(Banned)
Brazil
São Paulo
WagnerAlmeida
Why have Xbox?u pay to online
I have a lot of gold chromes,but I want some more cool paints.I can trade paints today,but cars only tomorrow(6/9).
Donations also welcome
Well I want almost any rare colors(I don't only want Matt(e) black,matte grey,matte pink,color shift that I can buy in cars like TVR,gold and silver chromes

Last edited:
I have a great many different paints, all Mattes Chromes and colourshifts, rare Metallics, complete AMG, etc. in my Paint Shop.
I can send from 13. september.

Last edited:
ID_racing
I have a great many different paints, Metallics, complete AMG, etc. in my Paint Shop.
I can send from 13. september.

Thx bud but I don't want to wait too long like that

Lammy77
Do you have any tickets? Ive got all rare paints.

Well I'm waiting for 2 lvl23 tickets for today.I can trade tickets tomorrow

Well I'm waiting for 2 lvl23 tickets for today.I can trade tickets tomorrow

Very nice tickets, but i have those:tup: I guess there are plenty people wanting to trade paints for a LVL23 ticket:)

I have all rare paints. I will trade 5 paints per ticket if you like. ;)

jkt008
I have all rare paints. I will trade 5 paints per ticket if you like. ;)

Ok bud I need to trade tomorrow.If I receive the tickets my friends promise me,I would like 3 Matte white and 2 matte blue for the lvl23 ticket.

Fe662
Ok bud I need to trade tomorrow.If I receive the tickets my friends promise me,I would like 3 Matte white and 2 matte blue for the lvl23 ticket.

Yeah, no problem. Add me on PSN.

jkt008
Yeah, no problem. Add me on PSN.

Will add you tomorrow cause I'm going to go to the bed in 30 min

Have mostly all matt paints. Looking for X1 prototype in the form of a ticket or perma-borrow. Psn: e92_2k11

i have a bunch of rare colorshift paints and close to neon paints =P

I can get any coulorshift idf i want =P

Have mostly all matt paints. Looking for X1 prototype in the form of a ticket or perma-borrow. Psn: e92_2k11

Srry bud but I didint even have the X1 of S vettel XD

Do you have a 0/0 Clio or Lutecia race car? I can trade you any 5 mattes of your choice for it, if it's a color I need

jvr
Do you have a 0/0 Clio or Lutecia race car? I can trade you any 5 mattes of your choice for it, if it's a color I need

Srry bud but i dont hav any

Fe662
Srry bud but i dont have this ticket

Plz create your own thread

Please don't use text speak.
According to the AUP:
You will not use "textspeak" ("r", "u", "plz", etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

Just letting you know.
Cheers.

jkt008
Please don't use text speak.
According to the AUP:
You will not use "textspeak" ("r", "u", "plz", etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

Just letting you know.
Cheers.

Ok bro I accidentally turn off my auto writing correction of my iPod and it doesn't corrected what I wrote wrong 👍

anastasis14
do you want any specific paints???

Well almost any rare colors(I don't only want Matt(e) black,matte grey,matte pink,color shift that I can buy in cars like TVR,gold and silver chromes)

Back