Recipes for Professional level Sophy races

• Thread starter TumeK5
  • 33 comments
Despite the warnings from OP, I had a really fun Group 4 race using the Road Atlanta "new meta" NSX at Nurb 24h. Aggressive but clean overtaking action, a few mistakes from the AI and a tense finish.

Sorry, no photos... I forgot about this thread.

Had a lot of fun with stock GR86/BRZ, though I tested it at Tsukuba only. Need to try other tracks. Shame Nordschleife isn't on Sophy track list.

Now's your time, @GTboyz !!!

M3 '97 is also an exciting race, again on Nords 24h. Comfort Softs.

I also feel like I should reverse the spoilers for the first post (tracks being the dropdown boxes for cars instead), but this would require me to redo the entire post basically.

It's also a mess to edit, as it requires me to edit it in the raw, unparsed mode, which shows all of the BBCode. If I don't do that, the post will easily break as in the parsed mode GTPlanet sometimes doesn't realize what I'm doing... :crazy:

TL;DR: editing the first post is anal.

Last edited:
Edit: I just noticed I had already driven the NSX '92 at the Nordschleife, could've sworn that wasn't the case :lol::lol:

Different cars next time then. I def wanna try the likes of Viper GTS and Clio. I'm also thinking about the R34, and on multiple tracks, for a less difficult and more chill car to race with.

Tried the NSX '92 at Nordschleife today, first grid was a tad too easy to win with...

...then I refreshed, and my god, I wasn't able to win. Barely kept losing. I'd say the car stock with Sports Hards will give you a run for your money, with the right grid at least. :lol:

Last edited:
Back