Recreating race events in a lobby

• Thread starter DaeWon73
  • 3 comments
I'm looking to recreate the tokyo rain event in a lobby. If it's possible how would i do it? Thanks.
Restrict the pp rating to 600 or less. Not sure if you can control fuel and tire wear settings, but it’s 3x fuel and 25x tire wear in that race.

If you have the ability to set custom weather start at rain 3, then rain 1, then 3 progressively weaker cloudy settings and 1 of partial clouds/sun. Set for 12 laps and you are good to go.

Last edited:
I host a lobby almost daily that tries to recreate the Tokyo rain event.
The most difficult thing is to get the drying part right. It's usually much faster to dry out but can also be longer, so it's quite random in the end.
I just use the first weather spot for rain R01/02/03 and have gradually better weather up to the end.

I also host a double tempo race on 6 laps and 50x tires 6x fuel, it seems that this double tempo lobby is easier to fill up.

I also forbid the use of swapped engines because the race engine swaps break the purpose of this race.

Feel free to add me on PSN if you'd like to join. Your account settings forbid friend requests and messages.

Last edited:
I host a lobby almost daily that tries to recreate the Tokyo rain event.
The most difficult thing is to get the drying part right. It's usually much faster to dry out but can also be longer, so it's quite random in the end.
I just use the first weather spot for rain R02 and have gradually better weather up to the end.

I also host a double tempo race on 6 laps and 50x tires 6x fuel, it seems that this double tempo lobby is easier to fill up.

I also forbid the use of swapped engines because the race engine swaps break the purpose of this race.

Feel free to add me on PSN if you'd like to join. Your account settings forbid friend requests and messages.
I added you. Thanks!

Back