Renault Espace (J11) 1984

• Thread starter Humungus
  • 11 comments
Germany
Deep inside
N1Spandel
Because GT needs more people carriers.
Arguably the car that started the minivan trend in europe.
With a fiberglass body, good aerodynamics, available 4-wheel-drive and a 2.9L V6 option,
the J11 Espace has tons of sleeper potential.
Looks like a Train, goes like a Van.
Still sexy though.

800px-Renault_Espace1_1984_front_20140122.jpg

1988 Facelift
800px-Renault_Espance_First_Iteration.JPG

It even has motorsport pedigree ;D

Nothing in the world attracts pussy like a Man driving a People carrier. And try to lay a chick in the boot of a F430

No, of course not ... I don't want my Ferrari to get dirty. :D

woman-car-buyer-303x200.jpg

Read this article too, a little bit outdated but still valid: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-13803579

The US researchers discovered that women found a man who chose to buy a flashy, expensive product - like a Porsche car - more desirable than the same man who bought a non-luxury item, like a Honda Civic.

Three random facts about the Renault Espace - the design concept was first offered to Vauxhall (GM) who turned it down (Wikipedia miss this out and say Fergus Pollock worked on it at the Rootes Group and it was to have been a Talbot, but my understanding is that it was hawked around the motor industry before Renault picked it up).

They didn't know if they would sell any and therefore made extensive use of fibreglass in the original version in order to keep tooling costs to a minimum.

The Renualt Espace is (or was) the most commonly bought car by British lottery millionaires.

Last edited:
Nothing in the world attracts pussy like a Man driving a People carrier. And try to lay a chick in the boot of a F430
And try and lay a chick in the boot of a F430
This is the only van getting anything in the back:
creepervan.jpg

Also if you have an F430 odds are you have 2-3 houses with a selection of over 12 beds in total to choose from, each house in different cities around the world.

For me, Gran Turismo was always the only game where everyday cars like Civics or Demios were The Stars of the game. So MPVs should be there too.
But the game itself needs complete overhaul beforehand (you know AI, quali and everything)

This is the only van getting anything in the back:
creepervan.jpg

Also if you have an F430 odds are you have 2-3 houses with a selection of over 12 beds in total to choose from, each house in different cities around the world.
Lol you are serious about that whole MPV thing, aren't you

Back