rFactor Aussie tracks

• Thread starter tonypanda
  • 18 comments
Russian Federation
Great Russia
tony_panda
G-day mated. Im looking for Aussie tracks for rfactor. And especially im looking for one Australian city road track (dont remember which city) , BUT this thack is built with Bobs track builder and looks fantastic. Who can fhelp me to find it? please =)

It would be Melborne or Adelaide I'm guessing, I don't know rFactor but they are the 2 likely choices. Although we now have Townsville and Homebush (in Sydney) but I doubt those 2 have been added to any games.

Edit: it could also be Bathurst

btw gold coast is beautifull track. When i was in GC just before V8 supercars, i saw how mens prepared road track for races, it was awsome. Unfortunatelly i had to fly back home =( hope i'll go there in 2013 again

Talked to the guy that made the track on Teamspeak and he was explaining the track to me. All the shops and houses are modelled accurately (if you drove the streets in real life you'd recognise them). After turn 1 on the left, there is a Woolworths, shortly after there is a multi level car park. You can drive in it! (I didn't know that until he told me).

Great fantasy track, awesome graphically and a lot of fun to drive.

Talked to the guy that made the track on Teamspeak and he was explaining the track to me. All the shops and houses are modelled accurately (if you drove the streets in real life you'd recognise them). After turn 1 on the left, there is a Woolworths, shortly after there is a multi level car park. You can drive in it! (I didn't know that until he told me).

yeah, i checked it in 3D google maps, its awsome:tup:

It is great fun to drive indeed but I break my car on 3 out of every 4 laps. Don't know why, I just can't seem to get it down. Dammit now I want to play rFactor and it's 1 in the morning.

Sorry to revive an old thread, but is there anywhere I can see what Aussie tracks have been made? And does anyone know if they are very accurate? I race IRL and I was wondering if it would be worth me getting this game to help learn tracks

Back