Rhythm/Music Games

• Thread starter Plut0nio
  • 1 comments
United States
The Tiqui Butt Shaq
bigdad2008
Plut0nio
Anyone here play any? I picked up DJMax Respect V on PC over the summer and I think I'm getting pretty good at it, A'ing 6B charts in the 8-11 difficulty range (I use a DS4). Unfortunately, my gaming rig's PSU recently died, so I'm going to have to wait a while before I can play it again. Same with FH4 and Genshin.

I've also been playing some DDR/ITG/pad StepMania, though not as often or consistently as I feel I should. I should be playing 11's more often as well, but I'm not a big fan of my own pad setup. I have a Cobalt Flux with a control box I built myself, but the main problem is that the bar I use is literally just a chair, and the pad slides away from it pretty easily during intense play. Not good. I bought materials to make a more proper and formal arcade-style bar assembly like 2 years ago, but due to laziness (and the fact that I bought the wrong wood and screws), I never got around to building it.

So what do you guys play?

Only one rhythm/music game I play and somewhat obvious from my profile Hatsune Miku!

Only experienced the PS3/PS4 games but I find them to be a cool challenge though a more straightforward arcade experience though I can only play Easy/Normal difficultly as I have only ever managed to pass one song on hard and that was after many hours of practice attempts!

No music as I don't have a capture card in this video but I do have enormous Kudos to all who can play this on Extreme/Ex Extreme and all other dancing games such as the ones you mentioned.

I tried the demo of DJ Max but I didn't last very long with that one on a controller.

Last edited:
Back