Right handed or Left handed?

• Thread starter JKgo
  • 8 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
South Africa
South Africa
Hey GPplaneteers how are you all doing!!

One morning I realized something...strange: a habit that I formed without a conscious effort from me...
See, I'm right handed but that particular morning I noticed that I use my left hand to shave. Not just shaving mind you, but even while I eat, do DIY stuff....all with my left hand.

So the question is thus: how many of us are right handed yet use left hand to do ,you know, stuff? Alternatively, how many left handed use right hand...to do important stuff!!

Please try to be civil and most importantly, have fun!!
Edit: This is not a vote, rather please share your experiences and memories. Even if it's dull (like mine) but your story is as valuable as gold...

Last edited:
We do have a thread on this topic which I would kindly point you to if I had the ability to link it but right now I don't.

Feel free to scroll through the last few pages of the Rumble Strip to dig it up, it's not far back.

We do have a thread on this topic which I would kindly point you to if I had the ability to link it but right now I don't.

Feel free to scroll through the last few pages of the Rumble Strip to dig it up, it's not far back.
Really?! I tried that search function top right corner and came up with nothing so I thought.... what the heck..

Yeah, search function doesn't seem to help me too much either.

I'm sure it was started by @photonrider and is titled something like 'Poll: left, right or ambidextrous?' if that helps.

So the question is thus: how many of us are right handed yet use left hand to do ,you know, stuff? Alternatively, how many left handed use right hand...to do important stuff!!

Here.

Seems that the search function by default only goes back a year, someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

Can't seem to figure out how to change that, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back