• Thread starter Tsukishima
  • 14 comments
Uruguay
Rivera
Tsukishima-TDUDT
UcPrJmS.png
Rossin-Bertin Vorax SC '11
UcPrJmS.png

2010-Rossin-Bertin-Vorax-Show-Car-at-Sao-Paulo-Motor-Show-Red-Front-Angle-1280x960.jpg

Rossin-Bertin is a Brazilian automotive company founded in 2010. The company's name is made up from the surnames of the two men who conceived the idea. Fharys Rossin - an ex-GM designer, and Natalino Bertin - a young guy with plenty of spare cash because his family owns a very successful slaughterhouse business.

And the car they hope will make them rich(er) and famous is called the Rossin-Bertin Vorax. The car itself is a dramatic and menacing looking coupe. The lines are fairly unique, and Rossin has done a good job of making the car look different from most other generic supercars. The bodywork is formed from carbon fiber, while the chassis is an aluminium spaceframe unit.

Powering the Rossin-Bertin Vorax is a 5.0 litre V10 borrowed from the BMW M5. This engine is offered in two different flavors. First up is the naturally aspirated model which develops 570 hp and allows for a 0-100km/h time of 3.8 seconds, top speed is 330 km/h. The top spec model of the Rossin-Bertin Vorax is the supercharged version. This puts out 750 hp and can get to 100km/h in 3.6 seconds. Top speed is 372 km/h.

Specs:

rossin-bertin-vorax-conversivel01.jpg

rossin-bertin-rossin-bertin-vorax-cupe12.jpg

bertin-vorax-main-1_110189k.jpg

Before any of you say anything about the car. Yes, I'm aware this car really has a strong Mazda vibe, not that it is a bad thing, I really like Mazda's designs.

I don't really know what to think about, the design isn't that appealing to me but on the other hand I like oddball obscure cars so much. Gets my vote, mainly because this is from a country not known for its automotive industries.

Wait. I'm Brazilian and I've never heard of the existence of such car...

I am quite impressed with this.

Where are you finding these cars @Tsukishima ? Just wondering, can you understand/speak Portuguese too?

Back