Roulette Prize - Facts & Statistics

• Thread starter Grimm6Jack
  • 0 comments

Grimm6Jack

(Banned)
Portugal
Setubal, Portugal
Grimm66Jack
Hi guys, I wanted to create this thread so that in the future, from this day on, people can post here their videos or videos from someone else, of you/them opening several tickets (at least 10).

Why this? I created an excel sheet with all the samples I've collected so far from a few videos and from my own experience. I didn't put in consideration videos that are shown opening less than 10 tickets because those were biased with just 4 star+ tickets.
I ask for this because the more samples I have, the more accurate will the results end up being, and of course, this helps us in defining what kind of prizes you can win from these tickets (up until they are updated, if they are ever updated of course).
So far I've collected over 400 tickets. Which is a good sample size but still not ideal.

NOTE: This is not a thread to track your tickets, I believe there already exists a thread for that. you can however use this thread to track your tickets in the form of videos (with at least 10 tickets), because I want to collect actual evidence for this, to be as accurate as possible.

With that said, here are some "facts" to know about the Roulette system:

- The Roulette gives us the following prizes:
  • - Credits (2.000 / 5.000 / 10.000 / 30.000 / 100.000 / 500.000 / 1.000.000) raging from 2k credits up to 1 million.
  • - Cars (Only cars from Brand Central, this also includes "Invitation Only" cars)
  • - Cars Parts (Normal car parts that you can buy in the Tuning Shop, including NOS)*
  • - Car Invitations
  • - Special Car Parts (Car Parts that you can't acquire anywhere else)
  • - Car Engines

* I can't confirm it yet, but all the normal car parts I've seen, have only been from cars from Brand Central. If there's anyone out there who has gained something from a car not from Brand Central, please post that evidence. Much appreciated. Also, you can't get tyres from the Roulette.

- The 1 star tickets are the only ones that give the lowest prize of 2.000 credits.
- From 2 star to 4 star tickets, the minimum payout is 5.000 credits.
- The 5 star ticket has a minimum payout of 100.000 credits *

- The 6 star ticket has a minimum payout of 500.000 credits *

* I can't confirm the absolute minimum payouts from 5 and 6 star tickets because of how rare they are, ergo, very small sample, but if you have evidence of getting a prize in either of those tickets, inferior to those payouts (this includes car parts or cars below those values), I would appreciate if you could post evidence here.
- The 4, 5 and 6 star tickets are the only ones that give away Engines, Special Car Parts and Invitations.

Now, about the samples I've collected, I've decided to share here my file with all of you (you can use it for yourself if you want, I've no problem with that).
I've decided to divide the prizes in tiers, so that we could get some odds about which type of prizes we would get from these Roulettes. And, as most of you have noticed, the vast majority of the prizes you get from the Roulettes, are absolute crap.[/b][/color]

Attachments

• GT Roulette Prizes.xlsx
    14 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Back