roulette tickets

• Thread starter cyder2
  • 12 comments
shj92922
Greeting
i always getting 1 star tickets but rarely 4 star, is there is a strategy to get 5 star tickets or just is a matter of luck!
i am at level 45 collection level

i took one day off from playing since release and the next 3 days i had 2 four stars and a 5 star worth around 1 million and a regular part for a safety car i wont use hahaha

You just work yourself down a list with a few billion (iirc?) prizes, the ticket and roulette is just a "fancy" (read garbage) way of awarding you your prize.

Last edited:
I keep getting like 80% 5k credits, 10% 2k credits and 5/5% 10k credits or parts I don't need. I've decided I'm going to start letting them stack up until they fix the issue and then cash them all in at once.

These roulette tickets are the most stupidest and rip off way that gt has ever done it’s always mainly the lowest amount in credits or a useless part, I had a 6 star one that had 4 cars an engine and a part and it gave me the bloody part 😡 for me it’s the one thing that really lets gt7 down massively 🙄 I really hope they sort it out in an update soon because it really sucks 😞

Odds are here: Roulette Odds I'm not sure if this is still 100% accurate but I've won decent stuff a few times. 1 Mill off a 4 star, 2x 500k and 1x 1mil in three consecutive daily workouts, etc. The odds suck and I frankly hate these tickets but good stuff can be had.

These roulette tickets are the most stupidest and rip off way that gt has ever done it’s always mainly the lowest amount in credits or a useless part, I had a 6 star one that had 4 cars an engine and a part and it gave me the bloody part 😡 for me it’s the one thing that really lets gt7 down massively 🙄 I really hope they sort it out in an update soon because it really sucks 😞
I opened a 6 star ticket yesterday it had 3 cars 1 invitation(Citroen) an engine and a car part
That's six items. Roulette Tickets only contain five items.

In your other post, also digging up a thread from over 18 months ago, you said it was three cars, an engine, a part, and an invite - which is still six items from a ticket despite them only offering five...

And six-star tickets don't award engines (except six-star engine tickets, which display only engines), parts (except six-star parts tickets, which display only parts), or invites. They only award a car, 500,000cr, or 1m cr.

Five-star tickets do though. You have about a one in ten chance of winning a special part from a five-star ticket.

That's six items. Roulette Tickets only contain five items.

In your other post, also digging up a thread from over 18 months ago, you said it was three cars, an engine, a part, and an invite - which is still six items from a ticket despite them only offering five...

And six-star tickets don't award engines (except six-star engine tickets, which display only engines), parts (except six-star parts tickets, which display only parts), or invites. They only award a car, 500,000cr, or 1m cr.

Five-star tickets do though. You have about a one in ten chance of winning a special part from a five-star ticket.
The extra car was actually an invitation that’s what I got wrong but it was a 6 star ticket can’t remember what I got it for though but even so it gave me the part which sucked 🙄

The extra car was actually an invitation that’s what I got wrong but it was a 6 star ticket can’t remember what I got it for though but even so it gave me the part which sucked 🙄
Per the bottom half of that post, you can't get parts from a six-star ticket (except a six-star parts ticket, which only displays parts - so you wouldn't see any other type of item).

Back