RUF For Sale

England
England
Hello everyone. Long time no see!!!
I've got 4 RUF for sale. One of them is in the OCD. One of them are 0/0/0. So here it is!!!
RUF CTR2 '96. 0 Changes. 0.0 Miles. 0 Wins
RUF 3400s '00. 0 Changes. 36,728 Miles. 0 Wins
RUF RGT '00. 0 Changes. 4,897 Miles. 0 Wins
RUF BTR '86. 0 Changes. 33,756 Miles. 0 Wins

Looking for rally cars, Nissan Skylines and black mattes or special black paint.
Or rare cars!!!
Thanks guys!

My psn name is thetalian06.

Do you have any gold chrome if not I will send one over to you as a thank you gift.

Yes will be online in 30mins out at the shop at the moment but will accept fr as soon as possible and I insist i send one for you.

Yes will be online in 30mins out at the shop at the moment but will accept fr as soon as possible and I insist i send one for you.

Very kind! Ok FR is pending. I might have to leave in an 1 hour but I'm sure I will figure something out!!! :)

Sorry for late reply but been shopping! Rally cars, Skylines or black paints

How many paints/rally cars/skylines would you want for all remaining Rufs? I have many rally cars and many black paints, but am rather fond of my skylines. Let me know and we can work something out :)

what do you want for the rgt? i have some rally cars and skylines. so get in touch with me and ill see what i can do ok.

i have a nissan 240RS rally car '85. it has 4,346.4 miles on it. if you are interested send me a friend request at smasherguy1020 thanks.

Back