Track - High Speed Ring
picture.php

Pic coming soon, if you want to take one, go ahead.​

Rules & Race Info

• Single Race > Original Circuits > High Speed Ring
  • Arcade Mode Single Race - 3 Laps
  • Power: 0% (463 HP)
  • Weight: -10% (1035 kg)
  • Tire Type: N3 (Road) AI Tires: SS (Sport Soft)

[*]AI Difficulty: +10

[*]Tire Wear: Mild

[*]Penalty: Forced Pit Entry

[*]Driving aids prohibited, transmission mode is open.
  • Standard OLR cleanliness rules apply: Two wheels must be in contact with the track at all times; contact with walls or AI is allowed, but discouraged, and may not give any advantage to the racer; all tarmac/rumble strips are track. You do not have to beat the AI to submit your time.
  • You may only discuss split times (Second Lap Time) in the thread unless otherwise noted, final times and best lap time must be submitted by PM to me (LancerEvo7GSR) before 8:00 PM EDT (12:00AM GMT) on Sunday, November 1.
  • In the unlikely event that I request proof of a time, a picture is all that is needed unless I request further proof (a video) to ensure the lap race was clean.
  • Points will be awarded by finishing position, with 10 points for the winner, 8 for 2nd place, 6 for 3rd, and one point less for each position from there plus a bonus point for fastest lap.

Point Standings (Pre Race)
Code:
Austin343     - 20pts
viperin       - 12pts
MarkWebber    - 8pts
LancerEvo7GSR - 8pts
oldmodelt     - 5pts

Results
Code:
Austin343 - [B]3'57.046 / 1'15.191[/B]
MadMax86  - 3'59.245 / ?'??.???
viperin   - 3'59.834 / 1'16.050

Point Standings (Post Race)
Code:
Austin343     - 31pts
viperin       - 18pts
MarkWebber    - 8pts
LancerEvo7GSR - 8pts
MadMax86      - 8pts
oldmodelt     - 5pts

IMPORTANT:The next round may take a few days, my GT4 disk isn't being read by my PS2 very often.
To MadMax86: Can you get me your best lap time ASAP please?

Last edited:
I hope my weekly questions aren't too annoying, but I think there are some important omissions this time. What are the options for AI difficulty, do we have to win the race, and is there tire wear? Thanks. 👍

By the way, this was one of the tracks I was hoping to see in the series. If done correctly, it's possible to drift around almost the entirety of the banked first corner, which is quite fun.

Haha, no problem, thanks for helping out a first-time host :) I will add that to the first post momentairly.

EDIT: And I originally planned this to be the final round, with +20% Power, SS tires, and Aids on just to throw a monkey wrench into things... but...
There's always the 'Ring :sly:

(I won't be that mean.)

Last edited:
I have to say that the speed advantage of the AI cars makes this race mostly a contest of who can find the lineup whose cars separate the most. :( I was satisfied enough with the second lineup I got to do a couple runs, and I decided there wasn't much of a point in greatly refining the time. I did ensure that I got a completely clean race, as almost any AI contact is advantageous, and my second lap time is 1'15.845.

Submitted ,but had 1,3 seconds faster total,
that got ruined by AI.

Also my fault spec best run was 2,3 seconds faster.

MadMax

Back