Rufs

• Thread starter 300SRT8Fan
  • 29 comments
United States
United States
I am looking for all rufs. Donations accepted. I can trade a ZZII, some 0/0/0 cars, including an elan .

RUF 3400S '00

RUF BTR '86

RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87 :jaycee_xr3:

RUF CTR2 '96 :JBanton:

RUF RGT '00

(will put who trade/donated next to car.)

Last edited:
I am looking for all rufs. Donations accepted. I can trade a ZZII, some 0/0/0 cars, including an elan and audi SUV.

RUF 3400S '00

RUF BTR '86

RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87

RUF CTR2 '96

RUF RGT '00

JBanton's Car gifting showroom has a bright blue CTR2 and a white RGT not far from the GT350R you're set to drive away on Saturday ;), head on over there and take your pick, the thread is still on the main page :).

JBanton's Car gifting showroom has a bright blue CTR2 and a white RGT not far from the GT350R you're set to drive away on Saturday ;), head on over there and take your pick, the thread is still on the main page :).

Edit: I will take the CTR2, Thanks!

Hi mate,

If you can send a fr to Outje1067, you can pick any RUF that is available. I own all models in all original colors.

You choose, I want to send it within the hour if possible 👍

Of course free of charge!

Edit: I will take the CTR2, Thanks!

Head to my thread now and post the order so that I can track the vehicles whose copies are leaving the showroom this week ;).

Outeke, it's good to see we have this Marketplace heading into an all-out friendly and uncostly environment :).

Hi mate,

If you can send a fr to Outje1067, you can pick any RUF that is available. I own all models in all original colors.

You choose, I want to send it within the hour if possible 👍

Of course free of charge!

It would have to be next tuesday that I pick, but can send FR. (lent game to friend until next Tuesday)

It would have to be next tuesday that I pick, but can send FR. (lent game to friend until next Tuesday)

OK, sorry the offer was for today. :( :(
And I don't keep a schedule for gifts.

More luck next time mate 👍

Cheers

I am looking for all rufs. Donations accepted. I can trade a ZZII, some 0/0/0 cars, including an elan and audi SUV.

RUF 3400S '00

RUF BTR '86

RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87

RUF CTR2 '96 :JBanton:

RUF RGT '00

I got 3400S, I'm looking for 370Z gta

I have this:

RUF BTR '86 DLC Painted
RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87 DLC Painted in Flourescent Yellow dark (it's great)
RUF RGT '00 (Green, Blue, or painted in Gray)

Choose one, it's free. Just add my secondary account: jaycee_xr3b and send me a message saying wich car you want of these.

I have this:

RUF BTR '86 DLC Painted
RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87 DLC Painted in Flourescent Yellow dark (it's great)
RUF RGT '00 (Green, Blue, or painted in Gray)

Choose one, it's free. Just add my secondary account: jaycee_xr3b and send me a message saying wich car you want of these.

Thanks! I'll take the Yellow Bird!

If you have an XFR '10 I'll happily alter my schedule for next Monday and you can roll a copy of the white RGT '00 out of my showroom. ;)

Back