Rumour report: Sony to penalize users of ticket glitch...

• Thread starter jrbabbitt
  • 17 comments

jrbabbitt

Premium
United States
Charleston, SC
TCR_JimyBee
I had just watched a YT video (cannot post here, moderators rule) and gives warning that SONY has given warnings to some that have "abused" the ticket glitch. I asked the video author to show proof of these warnings and got nothing, I am asking has anyone recieved any such warning from SONY, PD, or any authorized entity to give such warnings.
I have done about 4-5 hours worth of the glitch, gathering about all 16 engines possible and has not seem any such warning.
I would like to see proof...

I had just watched a YT video (cannot post here, moderators rule) and gives warning that SONY has given warnings to some that have "abused" the ticket glitch. I asked the video author to show proof of these warnings and got nothing, I am asking has anyone recieved any such warning from SONY, PD, or any authorized entity to give such warnings.
I have done about 4-5 hours worth of the glitch, gathering about all 16 engines possible and has not seem any such warning.
From what I've seen, the warnings were for people who live streamed themselves doing the glitch, not for people just doing the glitch.

This sounds very unlikely.
PD made a mistake, they have no legal basis to harass customers.

To ease your fears, I have recieved no such warning here :lol: goddamn youtuber scaremongering.

Last edited:

Be careful. i heard they're issuing warnings to people giving warnings about Sony giving warnings.

(cannot post here, moderators rule)
The beard guy? Might have know he'd jump on this for clicks.

This all stems from another guy's YT video. In it he claimed he'd been warned by Sony for doing the glitch. The warning wasn't for GT7 though, but for "Live from PlayStation", the inbuilt streaming function, and he claimed he'd been streaming the glitch and the warning was for showing other people the exploit.

However, aside from the fact the warning said it was for exploits and for Live from PlayStation, it wasn't verified that it was for the GT7 ticket glitch, and it certainly wasn't for doing it - so even if it was true (and that's far from certain), it would appear to affect a single user streaming a how-to for the glitch on a different PlayStation service with a different TOS and not every user doing the glitch in GT7.

Anyone presenting it as "Sony to penalize users of ticket glitch" is vastly overplaying it. Hardly surprising that the clickbait YTers are doing so.

These comments 🤣🤣😍🤣
Screenshot_20220705-181509_Google.jpg

Most likely an unfounded claim or misrepresentation of what a warning was actually issued for, but let’s just go along with it for a second…a WARNING?! Oh no! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well this is now a dead issue, bury this thread among the others that don't matter anymore...
Fun while it lasted...Screenshot_20220706-033920_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Back