Rx7 lm race car and camaro lm race all colours (wanted)

  • Thread starter Thread starter rafs4r
  • 13 comments
  • 906 views
Messages
91
Messages
rafs4r
i find this cars

Rx7 lm race car(i have green)

S2000 lm race (i have blu/black)

Camaro lm race (i have blue/white, black/white, white/white)

Wanted other colours

I have for trade all colours X1, r8 lms race car 09 (red, silver, dark grey), ticket 1000, p24, p17 ,race cars etc,

My id psn rafs4r ,please contact me for trade
 
I got RX-7 LM Red 0 miles trade for a 0 miles S2000 LM after reset
 
your Camaro lm race white/white for my Green/white after reset?
 
today with isocollector and tomorrow with bongo? send me friend request at rafs4r psn
 
FR psn: isocollector2011

I would ask since you are new to send first please.
 
but now I'm sorry isocollector checked my s2000 has 2000 km you want it the same?
 
no thanks looking for 0 miles trade for right now
 
I have red and green Camaro LM racecars. Both have 0.0 miles.

If open for trades, I would like the black and blue camaro lm racecars
 
Ill trade black/white camaro for you white/white camaro now ?? aslong as its 0.0 miles
 
ok when do you trade ?
 
cd6_sir , i have black/white camaro , you don't have any colour rx7 lm race?
 
I didn't know there was a white/white camaro LM??
 
rayzack now you know lol

cd6_sir ok but I can trade camaro Saturday 19, if for you it's ok I sign the news and send me request friendship on rafs4r thanks
 
Back