RX7 LM Race Car Silver

• Thread starter rei348
  • 8 comments
Hi! I'm looking for the last rx7 I need! Before the 3rd of march! Doesn anybody have it??? Please pm me if you can trade before thursday! I'll be able to trade tomorrow at 18:30 (GMT+1)

If you don't need any of my cars but you have to move the rx7 from secondary acc to main, please send it to me and I'll formward it to your main!!

I have available (all 0km/0switch):
ticket 1000
ticket '67
ticket '01
ticket PP17
rx7 LM black, red, yellow, white, blue
Altezza touring yellow/red/blue
subaru impreza silver, red/copper
camaro LM black/white
S200 LM black/red
R8 LMS rce Car ibisweib (white)
lupo cup car '00 #14 yellow
Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01 #11 orange
GT-R (Accademy Version) Brilliant white pearl 3P
renault clio trophy #22 yellow
lupo GTI cup car '03 #11 red
audi R8 Race car '01 yellow
ford Mark IV '67
Chaparral 2D '67

Last edited:
I got it from trades, they comes from ticket1000 or ticket bday 2000.
Sorry but now I'm looking for the silver version only. It worth more than 1 milion so I have really short time to find it...
I'm also looking for FTo super touring that I don't have:
- red
- green
- grey
- blue
If you have one of them add me in the PSN, if I don't find the rx7 we can trade

aww, it's the 2000 ticket? I have been hatching the 2001 ticket cause I thought that was the right one. anyway I just checked, only fto I have is black.

Maybe I'm wrong... I don't remember if it is the 2000 or 2001. Anyway, it's hard to get it via ticket because there are tons of cars in that year! And also from ticket1000... I tried with over 60 tickets and it came out only 1 rx7 black, just the day after I found it with trade... -.-

well, if you can think of anything else you might want I can check the inventory, I'm right at 1000 cars, of course most are just cheap standards, but I do have some good stuff!

I have it, but don't worry, the limit of change is 1 million, and the Mazda costs 985.000Cr.

I have it, but don't worry, the limit of change is 1 million, and the Mazda costs 985.000Cr.
I know, but that is the UCD value. I tried to send it when the limit was on and it was locked. Same as the fto super touring...
Do you want to trade it??? I can send you what you need in 7 hours from now! I have all other colors (green and orange have miles) and other cars!

Back