• 14 comments
Uruguay
Rivera
Tsukishima-TDUDT
wGxjQ0o.png
Saleen S7 Competition Total Race '13
kXrrUrd.png

1.jpg

The Bugatti Veyron Super Sport has 1200 hp, and you might think that's a lot. But you'd be wrong. It isn't.

What we have here is a very loud, very orange Saleen S7. It's been modified by a Russian firm called Total Race to produce 2200 hp at the wheels.

Details are scarce, and its modifications indeterminate, but Total Race's Facebook page claims the Saleen has a 10.2-litre, twin-turbocharged V8 and all-wheel drive.

Standard twin-turbocharged S7s were rear-wheel drive only, and made do with a measly 750 hp from their 7.0-litre V8s. Even so, they could do 0-100 km/h in 2.8 seconds and reach a claimed top speed of 400 km/h.

With three times the power, and likely a little less weight, Total Race's S7 is probably fast enough to punch a hole through time.

2.jpg

Vote for another interesting Supercar:

Last edited:
...............ANOTHER crazy motor with 2000+ horses?? :eek:
Is there a secret war happening somewhere between hypercar makers, tyre companies and oil tycoons?? Gee whiz. I'm scared to think the amount of time this car's test pilot needed to change his soiled pants whenever he went out for groceries....:lol:

Holy moly! 2282 AWHP?! Imagine playing with tyre-wear on. You'd have to pit each lap after wheelspinning even in 6th.

If ever a car needed torque vectoring this is it.

Am I the only one who wants this engine in a Daihatsu Midget II?

OMIGAWSH!!! THAT CAR LOOKS TOTALLY EPIC!

[/QUOTE] With three times the power, and likely a little less weight, Total Race's S7 is probably fast enough to punch a hole through time. [/QUOTE]

I know right! That car would be the new gtr nismo or red bull. Gtr for drag for sure.

I don't know what happened with the quote there. :banghead:

How much power??!! By all accounts, the S7 is an extremely capable car, so the whole package probably works much more cohesively than your typical 2000hp tuned car - LIKE

Back