Saturday Night 1,600 Miles Classic Sports Car Series, Next Race 9/14/24, 2. 285 km of Brands Hatch , Open 7pm, Qualifying 8pm, Race 8:30pm Eastern USOpen 

Full Course I'm Assuming? Good choice I only have 2 races scheduled for the Asia Oceania region so far. I was even thinking of resenting my original vote to add another stop since the Americas and Europe have plenty.
Yes.
We had a GR4 at Streets of Willow, that was a great race, very competitive. I think the gap between 1 and 2 at the end was only 10-15 seconds with the rest not much farther back. The thing is not to crash or go off track, it's not usually the fastest who wins but the most consistent. I look forward to that race, I was thinking about one of the small Willows or Tskuba for my pick.

It's looks like some races will be GR1 only and some GR3 only, does that mean that we should have a car ready for each class? Are there any GR1 or GR3 cars that are off limits for use?
Lastly, can the light covers be changed if you "borrow" liveries instead of making your own as long as they do not say "cannot be edited"? The little time I spend with GT I use it for driving, not liveries so I have never learned to make them.

Yes.
We had a GR4 at Streets of Willow, that was a great race, very competitive. I think the gap between 1 and 2 at the end was only 10-15 seconds with the rest not much farther back. The thing is not to crash or go off track, it's not usually the fastest who wins but the most consistent. I look forward to that race, I was thinking about one of the small Willows or Tskuba for my pick.
It's looks like some races will be GR1 only and some GR3 only, does that mean that we should have a car ready for each class? Are there any GR1 or GR3 cars that are off limits for use?
Lastly, can the light covers be changed if you "borrow" liveries instead of making your own as long as they do not say "cannot be edited"? The little time I spend with GT I use it for driving, not liveries so I have never learned to make them.
Pick confirmed. I choose the WSIR Horse Thief Mile because nobody uses it. I've not raced that track against humans in Sport Mode or Lobbys. There were a few other rarities I was thinking about too. Like St Croix A layouts but, I noted after everyone else picks. There's no short tracks. So I think hilly compact 1.01 mile little road course in the desert would fill that roll.

The oval races will be one class only. Players of the non competing class may enter as guests but, will not be eligible for points for that race.

There are no restrictions on car models besides picking from specified classes of course. Though there models I wouldn't recommend. However a class may be cancelled should there not be at least 4 entries per class before the start of the season. Less popular class will cancelled if that's not the case. Also I'm not allowing single classes for the individual races. So should there not be 2 entries per class before qualifying. The class will be cancelled for that race. If an entry leaves after qualifying it will be viewed as the car had a mechanical failure on the grid. I will give the sole player a choice to start anyway or swap classes. Class points will still a awarded regardless at that point.

I'm mandating light cover colors for easier identification in low light conditions. Gr.1 cars cannot change light covers so Gr.3 get yellow. You can change light covers and tire stickers without changing the original livery. I'm not sure if this true for borrowed liveries you can't modify. So you'll have test that one.

@fastone371 @Chuk713
Alright guys track list is complete. I no plans to make any track changes from this point. Schedule is still unofficial as I may still rearrange some dates. I am also still working on individual race details. Please alert me if you can't make your track picks date. So I can swap dates. I also added a postponement date for 2/17.

Oh, track award holders my make a custom weather pattern for their race but, will be subject to the Penalty of Godlike Knowledge along with me. Regardless of whether or not the track can rain. Which you'll be required to make a stop go pit stop during the race. No services may be accepted during the penalty stop.

2024 Unofficial Race Schedule

Race Schedule
Date, Round. Event Title

1/6, 1. Barcelona No Chicane
1/13, 2. Dragon Trail Gardens Reverse
1/20, 3. 2 Hours of Daytona Road Course
2/3, 4. Grand Valley Highway 1 Reverse
2/10, 5. Daytona Oval 180 (Gr.3 Only)
3/2, 6. 2 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps 24h
3/9, 7. Lago Maggiore GP Forward
3/23, 8. 1.5 Hours of Nurburgring Endurance
4/6, 9. Willow Springs Horse Thief Mile Forward
4/13, 10. Tokyo Expressway South Counterclockwise (aka Inner Loop)
4/27, 11. Autopolis Full Course
5/4, 12. 1.5 Hours of High-Speed Ring Forward
5/18, 13. Blue Moon Bay Oval 225 (Gr.1 Only)
6/8, 14. 2 Hours of Le Mans Full Course
6/22, 15. 1.5 Hours of Watkins Glen Long Course

Postponement Dates

1/27
2/17
3/16
4/20
6/1
6/27

@fastone371 @Chuk713

Updated schedule with set race lengths. Lap races are currently based on if the Gr.1 racing. I still need to determine a race distance for if only Gr.3 running.

Official 2024 Schedule

1/6, 1. 1 Hrs of Barcelona No Chicane
1/13, 2. 1 Hrs of DT Gardens Reverse (Wet)
1/20 3. 2 Hrs of Daytona Road Course
2/3, 4. Grand Valley Highway 1 R 120 Miles
2/10, 5. Daytona Tri-Oval 200 Miles (Gr.3)
3/2, 6. 2 Hrs of Spa-Francorchamps 24h
3/9, 7. 1 Hrs of Lago Maggiore Full Course F
3/23, 8. Nurburgring Endurance 310 km
4/6, 9. 1 Hrs WSIR: Horse Thief Mile Forward
4/13, 10. Tokyo S Counterclockwise 235 km
4/27, 11. Autopolis Full Course 180 km
5/4, 12. High Speed Ring Forward 410 km
5/18, 13. Blue Moon Oval 225 Miles (Gr.1)
6/8, 14. 2 Hrs of Le Mans Full Course (Wet)
6/22, 15. 1.5 Hrs of Watkins Glen Long

Last edited:
Hey guys Merry Christmas. Hope your holidays are going well. Christmas Day is 12 days from the start of the 2024 Endurance League on Saturday January 6th. Please try help get the word out any you can. Thank you.

1/6, 1. 1 Hour of Barcelona No Chicane
Race Details
Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya No Chicane, 1 Hour Race, Late Morning Start, Time Change x6, Night Driving No, Weather Change Random, Rain No, Tires Required RH RM, Tires x8, Fuel x4, Fuel At Start 98%, 15 Minutes GT Group Qualifying, Corner Penalties Strong, Wall Penalties None, Pit Line Penalty On, Contact Penalty On, x1 Points Payout

Will there be any practice lobbies between now and then?
Unfortunately no I booked for holiday activities with friend and or family. There will be a 1 hour practice each race. I don't have a stabile enough schedule provide additional practice sessions. I also share my console with other household members. So I'm not on every day. You may find how I set up for races in post #2. Any questions please here on GT Planet or on PSN. I have the PS App so I response messages even when I'm not available to play.

Hello. I'm pretty new to the whole league racing thing. I was wondering if you still had any spots left for the gr3 class?
Yes there is plenty of room. Welcome to the league.

Oh, race lobbies will be friends only. So either you need me PSN TheColdWarriors a friend request or I need your PSN name to send you a friend request.

You may freely change your car and class until your 1st start.

Last edited:
Yes there is plenty of room. Welcome to the league.

Oh, race lobbies will be friends only. So either you need me PSN TheColdWarriors a friend request or I need your PSN name to send you a friend request.

You may freely change your car and class until your 1st start.
So it's still multiclass?? Does that mean I need to have a GR1 car on standby in case I am the only one running GR3?

About 9 days until our opening round at Barcelona.

I missed yesterday's count sadly even though I visited the forum yesterday. Since I have to be my own countdown clock.

NEED GR1 ENTRIES!

I don’t mind doing gr1
I was more or less noting that the class isn't getting a interest yet. You may enter either class. Lobbies are friends only. So either send me PSN TheColdWarriors a friend request or I need your PSN to send you a friend request.

I was more or less noting that the class isn't getting an interest yet. You may enter either class. Lobbies are friends only. So either send me PSN TheColdWarriors a friend request or I need your PSN to send you a friend request.
I thought we were already friends but we are just in Obi’s group together. 🤦🏻‍♂️ I have sent request

Only 7 days left until our season opener.

First Race

1/6, 1. 1 Hour of Barcelona No Chicane

Race Details
Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya No Chicane, 1 Hour Race, Late Morning Start, Time Change x6, Night Driving No, Weather Change Random, Rain No, Tires Required RH RM, Tires x8, Fuel x4, Fuel At Start 98%, 15 Minutes GT Group Qualifying, Corner Penalties Strong, Wall Penalties None, Pit Line Penalty On, Contact Penalty On, x1 Points Payout[/SPOILER]

Next Next Race

1/13, 2. 1 Hour of DT Gardens Reverse (Wet)

Race Details
Dragon Trail Gardens Reverse, 1 Hour Race, Late Morning Start, Time Change x6, Night Driving No, Weather Change Custom, Rain Very Likely, Tires Required None, Tires x8, Fuel x4, Fuel At Start 98%, 15 Minutes GT Group Qualifying, Corner Penalties Weak, Wall Penalties None, Pit Line Penalty Off, Contact Penalty Off, x1 Points Payout

Last edited:
Hey guys Happy New Year's Eve for most of the world still west of the dateline. I personally consider New Year's Eve the real holiday. All New Year's Day is just a clean up date before going back to your normal life schedule. Into the almost eventless month of January.

And that's where I come in at. With the 1st 3 rounds of the 2024 Endurance League being back to back to back in January. That's right 3 boring January Saturdays now eventful. See you guys in 6 days on January 6th. Have a great New Year's.

Last edited:
Hey guys Happy New Year's. I hope you enjoyed your party that your now probably cleaning up after.

The 2024 Saturday Night Endurance League will start this Saturday January 6th (1/6/24).

Lobby will open by 7pm for a 1 hour practice. I may open early if I have nothing better close the lobby opening time.

Qualifying start at 8pm. Qualifying procedures may vary. Read individual race details. Most races will use Gran Turismo's qroup qualifying. The Daytona oval race and Nurburgring Endurance race will be set by a qualifying sprint race. And the Blue Moon Bay oval race use Single Car 1 Lap Time Trial Qualifying. The room will be reset at the end of qualifying for all procedures. The room will also reset before Time Trial Qualifying. I will exit qualifying after GT Group Qualifiers. To allow late arrivals and to pause the in race clock. Positions for those qualified will be returning via Set by Host. Both Gr.1 and Gr.3 late arrivals will start behind qualified cars in order of room entry. Qualifying will not be restarted should the room glitch or failure during qualifying. Another method of determining the grid will be used.

The Race is "planned" begin at 8:30pm. I will not restart late arrivals at the race has begun. Nor will I restart for any car damage or wrecks at the beginning of the race. Bad race starts do happen and all damage in Gran Turismo is repairable. I will also not restart for individual disconnections. And I will view these as mechanical failures.

The opening round will be hold Barcelona-Catalunya No Chicane. The removal of the chicane both speeds up the course and improves passing opportunities into turn 1.

I most warn that the Gr.1 field is currently lacking interest and is at risk of being canceled. Gr.1 drivers have a Gr.3 ride in mind. Luckily this year I was smart enough to make the lap races flexible.

Last edited:
It's best to remember that these are long races, you can't win on the first lap but you can certainly make it easy to lose on the first lap.

Hey guys Happy New Year's. I hope you enjoyed your party that your now probably cleaning up after.

The 2024 Saturday Night Endurance League will start this Saturday January 6th (1/6/24).

Lobby will open by 7pm for a 1 hour practice. I may open early if I have nothing better close the lobby opening time.

Qualifying start at 8pm. Qualifying procedures may vary. Read individual race details. Most races will use Gran Turismo's qroup qualifying. The Daytona oval race and Nurburgring Endurance race will be set by a qualifying sprint race. And the Blue Moon Bay oval race use Single Car 1 Lap Time Trial Qualifying. The room will be reset at the end of qualifying for all procedures. The room will also reset before Time Trial Qualifying. I will exit qualifying after GT Group Qualifiers. To allow late arrivals and to pause the in race clock. Positions for those qualified will be returning via Set by Host. Both Gr.1 and Gr.3 late arrivals will start behind qualified cars in order of room entry. Qualifying will not be restarted should the room glitch or failure during qualifying. Another method of determining the grid will be used.

The Race is "planned" begin at 8:30pm. I will not restart late arrivals at the race has begun. Nor will I restart for any car damage or wrecks at the beginning of the race. Bad race starts do happen and all damage in Gran Turismo is repairable. I will also not restart for individual disconnections. And I will view these as mechanical failures.

The opening round will be hold Barcelona-Catalunya No Chicane. The removal of the chicane both speeds up the course and improves passing opportunities into turn 1.

I most warn that the Gr.1 field is currently lacking interest and is at risk of being canceled. Gr.1 drivers have a Gr.3 ride in mind. Luckily this year I was smart enough to make the lap races flexible.
You lost me on the resets and so on. I hope we can start real close to on time, when the races are starting 20-30 minutes late that is getting pretty bad. I know you like to wait in case any straglers pop in but you don't want to wait so long that you frustrate drivers that are on time, you could potentially lose some trying to gain others.

You lost me on the resets and so on. I hope we can start real close to on time, when the races are starting 20-30 minutes late that is getting pretty bad. I know you like to wait in case any straglers pop in but you don't want to wait so long that you frustrate drivers that are on time, you could potentially lose some trying to gain others.
I know what I plan to do. Which I'm trying some a little different this year because of that problem of late arrivals. I also didn't like in race clock started running between Gran Turismo's qualifying and the race. That made us start races off schedule. Causing some races to end at night when they weren't intended and the night portion of 24 Hours clock race to start and end to soon.

I know what I plan to do. Which I'm trying some a little different this year because of that problem of late arrivals. I also didn't like in race clock started running between Gran Turismo's qualifying and the race. That made us start races off schedule. Causing some races to end at night when they weren't intended and the night portion of 24 Hours clock race to start and end to soon.
As long as you know what's going then we are golden, I just need to know when to be there.

Latest Posts

Back