abdijvansangalgano3.jpg

abdijvansangalgano5.jpg

abdijvansangalgano1.jpg

kyotogiono.jpg

kyotogion1a.jpg

roadcourseindianapolism.jpg

kyotogion2l.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pic, like the second corvette pic the most. Not a fan of the camber on most cars though. Works in real life with good fitment but looks strange in GT.

Nice pic, like the second corvette pic the most. Not a fan of the camber on most cars though. Works in real life with good fitment but looks strange in GT.

yeah tuck and poke is quite unachievable here
tho that's how i race my cars a lil camber for more grip

On you action shots play with the panning mode 1-3 it'll help the focus of your car.

i'll check that out, tnx since i'm a photonoob

Lots of great pictures there. 👍

tnx

There are some great photo's here but you should resize them so they are easily viewable. If that doesn't work keep the photo's the same size of the ones you started with. Those look great.👍

More good pictures but I think it's time you start playing around with the filters. I can see a couple in there with a filter on but to many that are not and I know the warm effect can look really great with the drifting shots.

followed the tips i got with panning and filters

must say pics look way better :cool:

tnx 4 comments

I think panning mode 3 with a low shutter speed (even the minimum) would do wonders for the action shots, especially the RX-7 at SSR5 (good car/track combo :D)

I like the lamborghini shot the best, brings out the crazy aggressiveness of the car ;)👍

Last edited:
Lots of interesting pics in there. I would say that my favorite is either the pic of the Lamborghini or the last one with the RX-7 👍

Back