Scooby Meet Pictures Of Mine (Lots Of Different Cars)

• Thread starter WrxScooby
  • 20 comments
United States
Flagstaff, AZ.
SuBiE_SLeePer
BaM BooZeLLed
This was at a ESX Subaru Meet in Phx. Arizona. Had a little rain but I think it made for some cool pictures hope you enjoy.

IMG_6222.jpg

IMG_6225.jpg

IMG_6227.jpg

IMG_6228.jpg

IMG_6239.jpg

IMG_6240.jpg

IMG_6242.jpg

IMG_6244.jpg

IMG_6247.jpg

This wagon is full STi swapped all the way to custom match interior.
IMG_6249.jpg

IMG_6250.jpg

IMG_6257.jpg

IMG_6263.jpg

IMG_6271.jpg

IMG_6290.jpg

IMG_6291.jpg

IMG_6296.jpg

Ehem... if I may, I LOVE THIS. I love scoobs and would you mind if I posted a few of these onto my car blog on tumblr? I'm on my phone so I can't see the source of the photos but I'll be sure to link back to you're source if you're okay with it.

I think this is more appreciated in the 'Did you see anything good today? 'Showroom/Event''.

WrxScooby

Perfect! 👍

Photos sometimes a bit too dark but overall very nice 👍

Ehem... if I may, I LOVE THIS. I love scoobs and would you mind if I posted a few of these onto my car blog on tumblr? I'm on my phone so I can't see the source of the photos but I'll be sure to link back to you're source if you're okay with it.

If you want to know, it's Photobucket.

Yeah go right ahead just give me the link to your blog so I can check it out.

Heard about this but decided not to go.

it was a little rainy but made for some great pictures, overall it was a pretty good time but I knew a bunch of people that were going.

Oh my God! Looks like heaven to me! :D

Would love to have been there, even though I'd have to turn up in a Nissan Sentra, and the fact that I'm up in the North. :lol:

Oh my God! Looks like heaven to me! :D

Would love to have been there, even though I'd have to turn up in a Nissan Sentra, and the fact that I'm up in the North. :lol:

That's okay there was some kids the showed up in a really ricey Honda civic everyone just stopped and stared they drove through parked for a sec, then backed up and left haha. So as long as it wasn't riced out I think you would have been fine haha.

Aww, no Legacys there, y'all mustn't like them as much as we do.

Yeah no legacy's but I do love mine. :)

LegacyHDR.jpg

Too bad I'm a SoCal person. The last Subie meet I went to was in December and I snapped a few pictures. It was a "classics" meet so half of the cars were GC's

GC8 baby!

We are actually in process of building a beast of a GC heres a teaser but its gonna be time attack ready 650+hp ;)

IMG_0143.jpg

Oddly enough, I'm strangely attracted towards the Impreza Wagon with the "JDM" blacked out bumper part (forgot the name of the part somehow X_X) and the red wheels. However, I think I'd prefer if it was white. Great pictures though! :D

Oddly enough, I'm strangely attracted towards the Impreza Wagon with the "JDM" blacked out bumper part (forgot the name of the part somehow X_X) and the red wheels. However, I think I'd prefer if it was white. Great pictures though! :D

That wagon has a lot more then meets the eye, its totally STi swaped wiring harness, motor, even had the seats custom fabbed to fit the wagon with STi material pretty awesome.

Can't help wondering if the Mitsus are there in a kinda trolling capacity, or if it is all peace n love?

Can't help wondering if the Mitsus are there in a kinda trolling capacity, or if it is all peace n love?

It was all peaceful fun there, talked to a few of the evo drivers there it's a old tired rivalery for the people actually involved in the cars. At least around here so it was overall a good time there was this photo I snapped and I got kinda a kick out of it, didn't realize what I had done till I got home and started checking out the pictures

IMG_6269.jpg

Back