Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
United States
WrecklessAbandon
Sundays from January 6th - February 17th
Tuning Prohibited - SH or SM Tires
You may use each car only once. Which car(s) you don't use will be at your own discretion.
Cars will be "Spec'd" to PP/HP limits to ensure an overall level playing field, though each car has it's own strengths and weaknesses.

458p.png
4582.png

slsp.png
sls2.png

lfa.png
lfa2.png

fgtxb.png
fgt2.png

acrx.png
acr2.png

zr1.png
zr12.png

lp670.png
lp6702.png

Last edited:
Love the idea of only being able to use each car once. Should be an epic mix up.

and I'm right there with Litchi on time.

Like the cars, tracks, and concept. Time slot is possible, but I'm iffy on committing yet, as that's crazy time of year at work. Subscribed and paying attention. If you need numbers, I might not need much persuasion :sly:

Here's where it's currently at:

Any inputs on track list, tires, etc are always welcome. I've had the idea to throw a couple less used tracks on the list, and tires could go between CS-SM, but spec depends on the tires, sooo...

Current car specs:
SLS: Miles+Oil
LFA: Miles+Oil
458: Miles+Oil
ACR: 0/0/0+Oil
Ford GT: 0/0/0+Oil
ZR1: 0/0/0 No Oil
Murcielago: 670: 0/0/0 No Oil

Current track list:
1. Twin-Ring Motegi
2. ?
3. Suzuka
4. ?
5. Spa Francorchamps
6. ?
7: Nurburgring Nordschleife

Possible:
Grand Valley
Trial Mountain/Autumn Ring
SSR5
Fuji/Monza/Sarthe
Laguna Seca/Nurb F/Indy
The car specs aren't going to be mandatory, but rather specific to PP. The listings of miles/oil changes for different power levels are for "optimal" performance, but can be achieved through other methods.
In other words, if you change the oil on your ZR1, it's fine, but you'll have a fatter powerband and less peak power that way, driver choice. So no fuss about whether you ran some practice races and got mileage, etc. 👍

Any thoughts on real vs fictional tracks?

I prefer real world tracks 👍 SM tires or SH would be good. IMO, I think the comfort series tires may be a bit of a handful with these heavier high powered beasts.

Last edited:
I'm gonna have some car test specs up today. 👍 (all but finished if not)
Tires will be SH or SM, leaning to SM due to tire wear/grip towards the finish and user friendliness.
Grand Valley is in, the cars love it there.
Trial Mountain is out, the cars hate it there.

Keep in mind, this will be the "optimal" build for each car, but mileage and oil changes will be 100% up to each driver as they decide.
Current car build spec:
SLS: Miles+Oil
LFA: Miles+Oil
458: Miles+Oil
ACR: 0/0/0+Oil
Ford GT: 0/0/0+Oil
ZR1: 0/0/0 No Oil
Murcielago: 670: 0/0/0 No Oil

Will have the exact power/weight/pp/pl% figures later. :)

Weekends are usually hit and miss for me but I could make a race or two. If the field fills up feel free to put me into a reserve list.👍

Preseason:
Round 1: Spa Francorchamps - 21 Laps
Round 2: Laguna Seca - 33 Laps
Round 3: Nurburgring GP/D - 30 Laps
Round 4: Twin Ring Motegi - 27 Laps
Round 5: Grand Valley Speedway - 24 Laps
Round 6: Suzuka Circuit - 23 Laps
Round 7: Nurburgring Nordschleife - 5 Laps + 5 Laps

Week long qualifying, 3 flying laps (room set to 5 laps instead of 4)
Grid start

Weekends are usually hit and miss for me but I could make a race or two. If the field fills up feel free to put me into a reserve list.👍
Sounds good Johnny. 👍

Last edited:
The Finale is going to be something new to us, but I think should be really exciting and different.
Qualifying will be in order of points, fastest first. (to minimize incidents of slowest first) Staged starts every 10 seconds back through the field, each car will pull up to the starting line, (in order) and start at 10 second intervals.
1st at 10 seconds, 2nd at 20 seconds, 3rd at 30, etc. Like a stoplight.
An extra lap will be added to the finish so everyone can finish for certain.
2nd race is fastest first from the first race, and everybody has to use a different car.
You may use any car you like for either race, but you cannot use the same car for each race. (regardless of season cars used - this also allows one dropped car from the season if you desire)
Both races will give equal points, the combined total will be divided by 2 for the score that round.

Last edited:
Back