SF19 Super Formula Tune?

• Thread starter Slicer0007
  • 70 comments
Thank you both kindly, awesome stuff.. I’ll be editing my car shortly and am eager to get out on the track with your tune MR. MINKHL!

Thanks again,

Slicer

I have won every race in the game but struggle with these 3!! Your settings are great but in Suzuka I am doing 1:42 's and am losing by 5 seconds!! annoying

and you manage to do a "perfect race"?.......
I don't..........I need at least 10 fins and spare noses.......if you don't push, you don't double........

I'm having a problem with the gearbox setup. Everything First through 3rd is alright but when i get to 4th gear you have it set for 1.480. When I go to 4th the highest it goes is 1.392 & 5th my highest is 1.171 and 6th 1.031 (highest)

Your setting My setting
4th 1.480 1.392
5th 1,305 1.171
6th 1.172 1.031
Final 3.423

garystevens64

Don't want to bash on your tune, but it gives me just 4 Monza laps, my own tune does an easy 5 laps with a higher top speed and has better rating. I like your tune when fule consumption is turned off on curvy tracks. If people got curious, i can share mine too, of course everybody has different preferences, but fule consumption i think we all agree on

I can't get the trans right on this. Is there a trick to it I'm missing? Which part do I adjust first?

You need to set the speed to 250 and last option first, this must be exact, than you can copy the settings per gear, that should work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't want to bash on your tune, but it gives me just 4 Monza laps, my own tune does an easy 5 laps with a higher top speed and has better rating. I like your tune when fule consumption is turned off on curvy tracks. If people got curious, i can share mine too, of course everybody has different preferences, but fule consumption i think we all agree on

You need to set the speed to 250 and last option first, this must be exact, than you can copy the settings per gear, that should work.
Please share your tune. We would like to try it. :cheers:

I am driving my tune with low wings on monza... just saying :) I mean i thought that it would have been clear that u cannot use full wings on a top speed track... so i dont get ur point with the top speed :)

I forgot to mention, i do the same of course on Monza. Still had some fuel consumption issues i didn't have before. Really not trying to bash your tune, i absolutely like it on for example the redbull ring. With your tune of course i only mean transmission, diff and suspension, the rest differs per track.

Please share your tune. We would like to try it. :cheers:

My tune, ofcourse set to my prefered driving:

Score with ultrasoft tyres 648bhp and 660kg:

Max speed: 8,5
Acceleration: 8,8
Breaking: 8,5
Corners: 8,6
Stability: 8,3

Suspension:
F45 / R115
6,00 / 6,15
7 / 6
55 / 55
85 / 85
3,2 / 1,0
Out 0,25 / to 0,50

Downforce:
F: 1375 r: 1825

Diff:

Gearbox:
Max speed 250 / end trans. 3,167
1 3,079 / 123 kmh
2 2,261 / 168 kmh
3 1,773 / 214 kmh
4 1,455 / 261 kmh
5 1,270 / 299 kmh
6 1,143 / 355 kmh ( i know it wont reach this speed)

Just let me know what you think of it, of course i ended up here on this post because i'm not fully satisfied yet, but are you ever satisfied ??? Also when you feel it is **** i would like to know why.

Last edited:
Suzuka tune.
Dalara SF19 Honda & Toyota - Suzuka.jpg

I've used a lot of your tunes in the past but I'm having some trouble with the gearbox setup. How did you get these numbers. What I've been doing is first setting the final gear, then the top speed and then the gears and then the final gear but for some reason I can't get my numbers to match what you have. If you could let me know how I can fix this would be great. Thanks for all your other tunes.

garystevens64

I've used a lot of your tunes in the past but I'm having some trouble with the gearbox setup. How did you get these numbers. What I've been doing is first setting the final gear, then the top speed and then the gears and then the final gear but for some reason I can't get my numbers to match what you have. If you could let me know how I can fix this would be great. Thanks for all your other tunes.

garystevens64
I can't check right now but it seems that this one need to be setted with the top speed first , then gears , then final gear. Transmition flip in GTS is not so advantageous as it was in GT6 .

I forgot to mention, i do the same of course on Monza. Still had some fuel consumption issues i didn't have before. Really not trying to bash your tune, i absolutely like it on for example the redbull ring. With your tune of course i only mean transmission, diff and suspension, the rest differs per track.

My tune, ofcourse set to my prefered driving:

Score with ultrasoft tyres 648bhp and 660kg:

Max speed: 8,5
Acceleration: 8,8
Breaking: 8,5
Corners: 8,6
Stability: 8,3

Suspension:
F45 / R115
6,00 / 6,15
7 / 6
55 / 55
85 / 85
3,2 / 1,0
Out 0,25 / to 0,50

Downforce:
F: 1375 r: 1825

Diff:

Gearbox:
Max speed 250 / end trans. 3,167
1 3,079 / 123 kmh
2 2,261 / 168 kmh
3 1,773 / 214 kmh
4 1,455 / 261 kmh
5 1,270 / 299 kmh
6 1,143 / 355 kmh ( i know it wont reach this speed)

Just let me know what you think of it, of course i ended up here on this post because i'm not fully satisfied yet, but are you ever satisfied ??? Also when you feel it is **** i would like to know why.

This worked perfect for me. Am i the only one to think this but is the f1500 on gt sport really just the lotus in gran turismo livery ready for when lotus return (if they do)

Hello all, new member here to GT Planet but long time GT fan from the beginning.

I was having a pretty hard time with this SF19 SF Honda :banghead: and it literally took me multiple internet searches, adjustment settings, numerous races, more adjustment settings, creating an account on here :gtpflag:and typing the beginning of a question to you fine folks....before I realized 💡 that the 250 you guys speak of is in KMH and I'm trying to do MPH ....SMH :irked: :irked:

Its been a long week peeps but Im happy to be here! :cheers:

Well not so fast...I can't get these gears to work either. Im in campaign mode, amateur, SF Champ Race 1, starting 16th on the the grid and these guys are just driving right out of my life. Any help would be great.

Well not so fast...I can't get these gears to work either. Im in campaign mode, amateur, SF Champ Race 1, starting 16th on the the grid and these guys are just driving right out of my life. Any help would be great.

If you are using @praiano63 tune the Gearbox setup is this, set final gear at 5.500 and then max speed at 250 kmh or 155 mph, set other gears and then final gear to suit track.
And welcome to :gtpflag:.

If you are using @praiano63 tune the Gearbox setup is this, set final gear at 5.500 and then max speed at 250 kmh or 155 mph, set other gears and then final gear to suit track.
And welcome to :gtpflag:.

Hey thanks a lot @fordlaser and thanks for your comment. I am at my wits end with this lol! I have tried a few setups and w/ one lap completed, I'm behind 30 seconds or more. I must not be doing something correct so I will definitely try out your advice. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Hello!

Suzuka

Hello @Ken Tagawa . Thank you for these tunes! I haven't been able to get past Suzuka yet and I think I found your tunes on YouTube and have had no luck. I'll apply the advice from fordlaser in combination with your setup and hopefully I'll post great results. I appreciate the all the help![/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Well gents, no matter what I try, no matter whos (I'm sure great) setups I try, im constantly 30-30+ seconds behind the leader by end of first lap.

Im seriously considering taking a 700k hit, sell the Honda (I think I bought a lemon), start over with a Toyota, not customize one dang thing on it and then try these (I'm sure great) setups.

I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong :banghead: and yes I can follow instructions :lol: but it's obviously something...

Thanks for your help :bowdown:

Well gents, no matter what I try, no matter whos (I'm sure great) setups I try, im constantly 30-30+ seconds behind the leader by end of first lap.

Im seriously considering taking a 700k hit, sell the Honda (I think I bought a lemon), start over with a Toyota, not customize one dang thing on it and then try these (I'm sure great) setups.

I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong :banghead: and yes I can follow instructions :lol: but it's obviously something...

Thanks for your help :bowdown:
If you are 30 + seconds behind the leader on the first lap you must be doing something wrong, what driving assists are you using ?.

Latest Posts

Back