Silver chromes Wanted Complete

• Thread starter Langy69
  • 13 comments
United Kingdom
The Test Track
Langy69
Anyone want to trade paints? I need 5 silver chromes. I will trade 5 mattes or gold chromes. also got the AMG Monza grau mango in multiples of 5.

The only matte colors I haven't got 5 of are matte light green x2, matte silver x1, matte light red x4 and matte blue x4

Lets trade. 👍

Last edited:
I'll give you 5 for free, just sent an FR if you can accept it will send right away.

If you can't accept now, just do it when you can and i'll send tomorrow instead.

Last edited:
Will trade for some light gray.
Can only trade tomorrow.
ok great ill send 5 matte light grey tomorrow:tup:
I'll give you 5 for free, just sent an FR if you can accept it will send right away.

If you can't accept now, just do it when you can and i'll send tomorrow instead.
FR accepted shepzki :) Thanks mate. I really appreciate the help again :)

Do you want 5 AMG Monza grau mango matte paint chips in return? May as well send something :)

I'll send the paints in the morning pal, not on GT5 now. Nothing required in return. ;)

Anyone want to trade paints? I need 5 silver chromes. I will trade 5 mattes or gold chromes. also got the AMG Monza grau mango in multiples of 5.

The only matte colors I haven't got 5 of are matte light green x2, matte silver x1, matte light red x4 and matte blue x4

Lets trade. 👍

Can send paint after reset. Do you only need chrome silver?

I'll send the paints in the morning pal, not on GT5 now. Nothing required in return. ;)
Awesome thanks shepzki 👍
Can send paint after reset. Do you only need chrome silver?

Hey mate :) Could I get 4 matte silver and 1 matte light red instead? That would be awesome.

What can I send you sir?

Should be ok now on the silver chromes thanks.:)

Awesome thanks shepzki 👍

Hey mate :) Could I get 4 matte silver and 1 matte light red instead? That would be awesome.

What can I send you sir?

Should be ok now on the silver chromes thanks.:)

Very well, 4 matte silver 1 matte light red:tup: And you don't need to send me anything. You have already done that:)

Very well, 4 matte silver 1 matte light red:tup: And you don't need to send me anything. You have already done that:)
Thanks Genuino 👍:)
I can give you 5 paints today. What would you like?
Hi mate have you any matte light green? If not silver chromes would be great thanks. Can I send you any paints in return with your ticket?:)
will send 5 after reset thanks

just tell me what you need

Msg sent on ps3 :)

Back