So I finally got around to play it and...F1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter tdk
  • 4 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

tdk

(Banned)
AjKnight666
Wth? I've had this game since last summer, but I always chose to play other games instead. I started playing it a few days ago and the physics felt too arcadish. This is coming from someone that just platinumed NFS HP a few days before. So, is it me, or are is the physics really that bad? Maybe GT5 set my standards up, and I got used to driving the F1 cars there.

Then comes the difficulty. I never start a game on hard/expert, so I went along with medium and I squashed everyone by at least 5 seconds per lap. I was consistently 3-4 seconds behind the track's world record (except for a few which had much longer layouts) from my first laps. I noticed that the difference between medium and expert is the flashbacks, is this it or am I missing something?

Now I don't really care about trophies, not until my lady challenged me to platinum NFS. But I couldn't help but take a look at this game's. Some of the trophies are ridiculous. 7 seasons? Doesn't that sound way too repetitive? There's also this trophy for reaching the highest online rank, how am I supposed to do that when I could hardly find anybody online? The "Schuperb" trophy is easy, but why is it there? Seems like a waste of time. I don't like repeating anything, that's why I gave up on GT5 after finishing all events. I wasn't going to grind to buy every 20mil car. One last thing, the rain meister trophy (relatively easy), I'm quite sure it was raining heavily in the Korean GP, which I won. How come I didn't get the trophy? Oh, and the "sign with a higher team" trophy's pretty dumb as well. I won all of my races in the first season and consequently the constructor's title. Luckily I had backed up my saved game on a flash so I just re-loaded it, got DQ'd until redbull lead in points and signed with them.

The game's not that bad but having to repeat something just gets on my nerves. I'm not even going for a second season.

edit-

I don't like that after I joined red bull, it still says "6" on the livery. I'm number 1 -.-

Last edited:
68c00_care-o-meter.gif

tdk
This is coming from someone that just platinumed NFS HP a few days before.

And You have some special super powers now or what :confused: Better go and do platinum in GT5 now if this is so important. But believe me, you will not learn how to shoot laser beams from your eyes or fly when you finally achieve some worthless trophy.

F1 is a decent game, not perfect like WRC 2010 also not great but just decent. You don't like it don't play it. Wait for some better title or maybe reach for some old once like Ferrari challenge or Supercar challenge. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back