Spec 2.0 Standard Car Interiors

• Thread starter stix45
  • 24 comments
United States
Texas
EpickFighter
We all know that all standard cars will have cockpit view on the 3rd week of this month

But when i saw the pictures of the cars interiors i saw one car with
just an all black interior.But to me this could just be the pre-release of the update only on his system.

But will this really happen for just standard sports cars like old aston martins and others??

Either way im still gonna be happy.

How about checking the "News" page? EDIT: Too late. :lol:
Anyway, it looks like they "just" placed the camera inside the cockpits of the cars and fixed the mirrors. That's why open cars actually have a interior, while closed ones are just blacked out (although, I am pretty sure you can still see some kind of steering wheel and the hands in the blacked out cockpits too).

How about checking the "News" page? EDIT: Too late. :lol:
Anyway, it looks like they "just" placed the camera inside the cockpits of the cars and fixed the mirrors. That's why open cars actually have a interior, while closed ones are just blacked out (although, I am pretty sure you can still see some kind of steering wheel and the hands in the blacked out cockpits too).

True i cant wait to see the FGT's cockpit view finally

Okay no need to be rude peoples, didn't realize the news page had actual pictures from the update. Anyway...the black interior looks fine to me. Not sure what that LMP interior was. Was confused if that represented DLC or an actual standard car. Either way I'm okay with the blacked out stuff over the bonnet view any day.

We all know that all standard cars will have cockpit view on the 3rd week of this month

But when i saw the pictures of the cars interiors i saw one car with
just an all black interior.But to me this could just be the pre-release of the update only on his system.

But will this really happen for just standard sports cars like old aston martins and others??

Either way im still gonna be happy.

Well it looks like the only standards that have cockpit detail are the ones that were open cockpit so some of it was already modeled.
That blacked out cockpit will probably be on most cars sadly.

Tower Turn 13
Okay no need to be rude peoples, didn't realize the news page had actual pictures from the update. Anyway...the black interior looks fine to me. Not sure what that LMP interior was. Was confused if that represented DLC or an actual standard car. Either way I'm okay with the blacked out stuff over the bonnet view any day.

I think that's one of the Pescarolos and you can see the interior is a little low-res I think

If you look closley you can see your drivers hands on the steering wheel in the picture of the car with the mostly blacked out interior. It will be interesting to see the interiors in the sunset with the sun shining on it o.O

If you look closley you can see your drivers hands on the steering wheel in the picture of the car with the mostly blacked out interior. It will be interesting to see the interiors in the sunset with the sun shining on it o.O

i know that but you can barely see it

For those that can't be bothered going to the News, here are the 3 pics we have so far.

No.1. I believe this a Pesacarlo (<Spelt Correctly?) .

gran-turismo-5-spec-2-screenshots5-640x360.jpg

No.2. A Caterham.

gran-turismo-5-spec-2-screenshots6-640x360.jpg

No.3. Unknown.

gran-turismo-5-spec-2-screenshots4-640x360.jpg

So, if all the roof-less cars have detailed interiors, I can't wait to see the GSX-R4's interior.

i cant wait to see what the fgt will be like!!

yeah but whats the point of opening 100 speculation threads and flood the forum with *****?

normaly this site is verry informative but now its just "what do you think about the 2.0"? only PD knows it....:ouch:

yeah but whats the point of opening 100 speculation threads and flood the forum with *****?

normaly this site is verry informative but now its just "what do you think about the 2.0"? only PD knows it....:ouch:

this is a dig at me?? i opened one thread ?

why are people asking question about stuff no one here knows about ?

Seriously how are people supposed to know what developper will do ?

I dont get it.

Just give me rims, wings and carbon hoods for all the standards please. Like it says on the box. Oh wait, got this crap instead. Wonder if they are doing ALL the convertible/topless cars? That would be cool, but I doubt convertibles getting the treatment.

If the screen is just black in the shape of a windshield and mirror that would be pretty silly. You're just losing screen space for no reason. You could just make a black cut out from construction paper and tape it over your monitor. I think there's more to it than that. That would be the most sad, laughable thing ever done in video game history by a game company.

Back