Spec 2.0 Update Expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congo Kinshasa
The Motherland
Manasseh257
This is all pure speculation. I do not truly know if we are to even get a Spec 2.0 update but I am thinking nonstop about what a Spec 2.0 update could bring us this far in the game.

Well, if I remember correctly, Gran Turismo 5's Spec 2.0 update came almost a year after its release.
Spec 2.0 release date (October 11th, 2011)
GT5 Release (November 24th, 2010)

Now from what I recall, GT5's Spec 2.0 update was a total refinement of the game. The update improved on a lot and supplied a lot. The only thing that really has me thinking, is how much Spec 2.0 provided and the fact that PD supplied it within a year.

For GT6, we have yet to have an update in a month or any news at that. Also, to add on, GT6 is going on 2 years since its release. Now as far as we understand that PD is hard at work on GT7 but we know that they haven't abandoned GT6. Now as I said, GT5's Spec 2.0 update came not even a year after release and GT6 has been out for almost 2 years and provided we get one, we have yet to get a Spec 2.0 update. could this update be huge? Could it resolve the current issues with the game? Could it bring back a little life to GT6?

GT6 release (December 5th, 2013)
Spec 2.0 release ?????

What are y'alls expectation of GT6's anticipated Spec 2.0 update? (Provided we get one)

I don't think PD even remember that they have released a game called GT6 at this present time.

I would further your speculative musings with my opinion of that they are probably too busy working on GT7 right now to even care.

Source - The great invisible course maker update we've been enjoying thus far/ Invisible responses from Mr Kaz in the GTP Q&A / Silence from PD in general recently etc etc...

I hope it transpires though, gotta have some hope for GT when you're sat in the dark with a flashlight and dead PD batteries I guess.

As much as it's nice to speculate on what might be coming, it's all for naught as we have no input into it and won't know until it happens, if it happens.

That said, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back