Special Edition ZZII Raffle (All Winners Drawn)

• Thread starter cphbullet
  • 110 comments
Scotland
Scotland
cphbullet
Ive noticed that im running low on paints so im holding a raffle to bump them up again. The prize cars will be 4 DLC painted ZZII's. The entry price is any 5 matte or colourshift paints. The draw will be done on tuesday and cars sent tuesday-friday. Here are the cars:
picture.php

The green kaira (GT Metallic 001)

picture.php

The red kaira (GT Metallic 010)

picture.php

The blue kaira (GT Metallic 003)

picture.php

The elusive golden kaira (GT Japanese 010)

The winners will be drawn using a random generator, there will be 20 slots available and each person can have 2 slots max, you can pick your own slot providing it isnt taken.
The 1st winner will receive the gold, 2nd the green, 3rd the blue and 4th the red.

I have drawn the numbers but will only show the winners 1 day at a time to ensure i get all paints, the first number drawn is 5 so carl3456 gets the gold kaira.

2nd number drawn is 8 so ZackAttack1991 gets the green kaira.

3rd number drawn is 3 so bianis gets the blue kaira.

The 4th any final number drawn is 19 so flybynighter gets the red kaira.

Thank you to all who entered:tup:.

Merry Christmas

Last edited:
Reserved for slots:
1.Jahgee1124 (RECIEVED)
2.JK83 (RECEIVED)
3.bianis82 (RECIEVED)
4.gazelle68 (RECEIVED)
5.Carl3456 (RECEIVED)
6.dgar (RECEIVED)
7.jkt008 (RECEIVED)
8.ZackAttack1991 (RECEIVED)
9.Carl3456 (RECEIVED)
10.flybynighter (RECEIVED)
11.Jahgee1124 (RECEIVED)
12.bianis82 (RECEIVED)
13.Outeke (RECEIVED)
14.Wylie999 (RECEIVED)
15.ZackAttack1991 (RECEIVED)
16.JK83 (RECEIVED)
17.SpeedQber (RECEIVED)
18.jkt008 (RECEIVED)
19.flybynighter (RECEIVED)
20.TheKitten (RECEIVED)

Last edited:
5 Random mattes for #19 please? or did you want specific colors? can send FR and paints when I get on Playstation later today.

This may be a big ask, no worries if answer is no. Can i send 5 on weds mate, am booked till then. Number 68 if you say yes or extend the deadline, cheers mate

Ive noticed that im running low on paints so im holding a raffle to bump them up again. The prize cars will be 4 DLC painted ZZII's. The entry price is any 5 matte or colourshift paints. The draw will be done on tuesday and cars sent tuesday-friday.

The winners will be drawn using a random generator, there will be 20 slots available and each person can have 2 slots max, you can pick your own slot providing it isnt taken.
The 1st winner will receive the gold, 2nd the green, 3rd the blue and 4th the red.

Just noticed this part, so I would like # 10 as well please? will send 5 more paints after reset.

This may be a big ask, no worries if answer is no. Can i send 5 on weds mate, am booked till then. Number 68 if you say yes or extend the deadline, cheers mate
Thats cool but even if you dont win i expect paints. Its a number between 1 and 20.
I'll take eleven or 5. Thanks!
When can you send paints?
ill trade you one of those for the 0/0/0 one you want lol

Just noticed this part, so I would like # 10 as well please? will send 5 more paints after reset.

hi can i send you 5matte paints 2morrow for a #12 thanks
Not for trade but i can paint one for you at a later date and trade then.
Hey I will send you 5 color shifts when i get home
What number?
Will take #8 and 15. Can send now and after reset in 3hrs.
Ok thats cool.

flybynighter

bianis82
hi can i send you 5matte paints 2morrow for a #12 thanks

cphbullet
Not for trade but i can paint one for you at a later date and trade then

i think flyby and bianis are saying that they want those numbers , not the car painted in that colour ;)

Thats cool but even if you dont win i expect paints. Its a number between 1 and 20.

When can you send paints?

Not for trade but i can paint one for you at a later date and trade then.

What number?

Ok thats cool.

I can send paints asap.

Will send you a bunch of color shift gratis - Merry Christmas! :0

Yeah i know, i ****ed up that post, that was ment for ZZII Master lol, do you want to enter carl?

Yep need paints by tuesday draw though

Cool send me a FR

I can send tomarrow & tuesday.

Back