Speed Bomb

United States
North Carolina
QuikSlvr223
A new tuning shop created by yours truly to create tunes for some cars that have hard to find, or even no tunes whatsoever, like the Lotus Elise Type 72, or the Pennzoil Nismo GT-R. Feel free to post your own tunes here, too. :) They will be posted as created. Go ahead and make any suggestions for cars you want.

NOTE: All cars are tuned for a Dualshock 3 controller and manual transmission.
HELP WANTED
TUNERS
Head: QuikSlvr223
CAR LIST
[post=7584771]Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro "Rot Dementen"[/post] by QuikSlvr223

NOTE: This garage has closed, and all tunes will now be posted here.

Last edited:
"Rot Dementen"
Vehicular Blitzkrieg.

'Ring Run by QuikSlvr223, on Flickr
Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro '09 (Premium)
Paint: Brillantrot/Brillantrot (Audi, available at car purchase)
GT Auto
Aero Kit
Oil Change
Tuning Shop
Chassis
Weight Reduction - Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Hood (Bare or color is matter of preference)
Engine
Engine Tuning - Stage 3
ECU Tuning
Intake
Sport Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Exhaust
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sport Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter
Turbo
High RPM Turbo
Transmission
Fully Customizable Transmission
Drivetrain
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Carbon Driveshaft
Torque Sensing Center Differential
Adjustable Limited-Slip Differential
Suspension
Fully Customizable Suspension
Tuning
Chassis
Downforce - 0/20
Weight Adjustment - Default

Transmission (In this order)
Top Speed - Minimum
1st - 4.510
2nd - 3.395
3rd - 2.580
4th - 2.060
5th - 1.710
6th - 1.455
Final Drive - 2.250

Drivetrain
Front LSD - 15/23/5
Rear LSD - 18/26/5
Torque Split
25/75
Suspension
Ride Height - -5/-15
Spring Rate - 6.7/7.5
Extension - 7/7
Compression - 6/6
Anti-Roll Bars - 4/4

Camber - 1.4/2.4
Toe - -.18/.05

Brakes
Brake Controller - 8/7

Notes: After some editing, the Rot Dementen is not so Dementen anymore. It is far more controllable, and the understeer/oversteer problem has been removed. That doesn't change the fact that it's one of the fastest R8 5.2's out there.
And it sounds exactly like a Zonda R! I just wish the air intake blades were black...

Rot Dementen by QuikSlvr223, on Flickr

Last edited:
Understeer in tight turns and snap oversteer? Why not collaborate with someone to get some suggestions and/ or tweak most of the problems out before posting the tune? You also left out the torque split on the car. Try going 60/40, then 65/35, 70/30 etc and see if that helps the understeer. switch numbers on ext./ comp. Give it positive front toe and negative rear toe as well, try .10/ -.10 to start and see if that helps. It made some of my cars turn in better, that's for sure.

And, a side-note; you shouldn't require someone that wants to tune in your "garage" to post 3 tunes in your thread when you didn't even have one up at the time you posted it. And, you still only have one tune up. Not knocking you, but you need to have your tunes used before others want to tune with you. I don't have any reviews, but I keep tuning cars until they work for me and I don't plan on stopping. Someday someone will try a tune and I might make it onto the map! Have a good one

QuikSlvr223
Maserati Granturismo S on share, if anyone wants to try it. I doubt anyone does, though.

The Maserati was the car I used for this weeks time trial. Hope to be home later tonight to try some of your tunes. :dooey:

Lamborghini Gallardo on share for the Lamborghini seasonal. Drives pretty good, virtually no understeer. Looks just like an LP 570-4 Superleggera, too. :P

It's German for "Red Demented." According to Google Translate, anyway.
Ahh this is the problem....

dementen is the Akkusativ form of the word dement, which is something that doesn't exist in the english language. It's basically used if the certain part of a sentence has the question in the background "(to) Who/whom or what" (although this badly works too, because the word "who/whom" isn't that appropriate since we have, if you only look at this use, otherwise way more, the distinction between "wer" and "wen", two words which are translated as "who" or "whom", but in german with a clearly separated use which isn't based on objectivity or subjectivity. But you must be aware that it's NOT used to ask "who or what is/was/did(etc) this/that/it(etc)". It's to talk about who or what got affected by sth, as example like "who did it hit?", "who did she ask?", "He killed the ape (who did he kill?)", etc.

However, the word "dementen" is a declinated adjective and can't be used without an object. I guess that what you want to say is something like age demented, just with red instead of age - dement caused by the red colour.
The correct form would be "Rot dement", although I'm not too sure if it's also allowed to write dement with a capital letter.

Anyway, since you all only speak english, it probably doesn't even matter as long as it sounds good for you guys. :lol:

Doc…this isn't German analysis class, don't need anal attention to detail nor do you need to write an essay. :lol:

Doc…this isn't German analysis class, don't need anal attention to detail nor do you need to write an essay. :lol:
It hurts my eyes you know.

And you'd actually never say that in german but yeah...

Last edited:
dr_slump
Ahh this is the problem....

....Anyway, since you all only speak english, it probably doesn't even matter as long as it sounds good for you guys. :lol:

That's not entirely true. I think my German named cars are correct .... maybe not "Twitchy" :nervous:

The Speed Bomb Test Track is live! It's on share and you can try it all you want. Just beware of the dreaded turn 2. :sly::scared:

I know nobody is checking this, but there are plenty of tunes in the works, including a Skyline R32, a Mercedes-Benz 300SL, and the Honda S2000!

Last edited:
Back