Speed7 steering wheel (BRD)

• Thread starter kikie
  • 23 comments
SimRaceDriver
Too bad it's only for the pc! :(
Exactly!!!!

I don't understand, after reading this VPP pedals, that the speed7 wheel isn't compatible with the PS2 (or Xbox). The VPP pedals come with: quote from VPP: "a USB-interface to PC or for console gaming with adaptor cable on Logitech DFP. (No clutch usage for console gaming)". I read on another forum that the VPP pedals are better than the speed7 pedals from BRD.
VPP is going to start with developing their own steering wheel.

One Thousand, Two hundred and seventy six friggin' Euros ?....

Good luck selling these like hot cakes...

Flerbizky
One Thousand, Two hundred and seventy six friggin' Euros ?....

Good luck selling these like hot cakes...

the less they sell the better chance I'll be able to get one on launch day :D :D :D

I'm getting more and more interested in the VPP pedals and maybe the wheel.

I'm going to have (not really sure yet) the opportunity to try the the new S7 wheel. Lets hope I get the change to do so. I don't know when though.

kikie
I'm going to have (not really sure yet) the opportunity to try the the new S7 wheel. Lets hope I get the change to do so. I don't know when though.

That's sounds real good kikie!! Let us know your impressions when you try it mate! :dopey:

yeah lol... i posted about this wheel a while ago in the dfp thread. :P there are force feedback pedals coming out soon. as well as an official force feedback shifter.

I never heard of AutoSimSport before. What I don't know, I can't read. Thanks for the tip Gabkicks.
These pedals are VPP professional pedals (no BRD pedals)??!!! 84 pages, wow!!

I can see that the sky is the limit in terms of very high end simulation games steering wheel... but at that price tag, isn't that a little bit too far!

Happy that I can do it by myself...

kikie
I never heard of AutoSimSport before. What I don't know, I can't read. Thanks for the tip Gabkicks.
These pedals are VPP professional pedals (no BRD pedals)??!!! 84 pages, wow!!

I have one of those, they're even better than BRD ones (and slightly cheaper) and work in the PS2 (though, not the clutch). Yet, there's nothing like FFb for them in the near future (not in any other pedals...)

Is it save to order online?? I am also very interested in the VPP pedals but I'm not that keen on ordering online.

kikie
Is it save to order online?? I am also very interested in the VPP pedals but I'm not that keen on ordering online.

I haven't heard any problems concerning the ordering (it took more than a week to arrive from Germany to Portugal, but hardly their falt).
It has one very big inconvenient though, you have to make an international bank transfer (I was charged 15€!!! gulp!). Also, it's not a safe method, but fortunately they have a partnership with the RSC forums so I strongly feel they wont disappear with your money. :)

wooow 1080 degree. holy ****.

i am still using my old logitech driving force and i am quite happy with it. but in 2 months we will see if i get a new one.

This wheel makes me wish even more that PS3 will be USB interfaced. I know some PS2's have USB support, but it's not so great when gaming, unfortunately. :(

theres no need to wish... havent you seen the latest ps3 specs for the perhiperals and inputs it will support?

Latest Posts

Back