stepsinpairs racing designs \\\\

United Kingdom
Nottingham, UK
Hey folks, I feel like showing off some of my original liveries.

As I've noted a couple of times in LEC threads, my designs tend to lean toward the novelty side rather than super-realistic. I've done plenty of replicas of race cars in my time, but don't find them too challenging beyond finding or creating the right decals.
I prefer the fun of playing around with different sponsor logos, colour schemes and layering techniques when coming up with my own designs.

I spend most of my time on GT Sport in the livery editor but don't often do a lot of sharing and only have a fairly small amount of active followers in the game.
I also hardly ever race in Sport Mode or even online lobby races, preferring free-run rooms to leisurely go about my business of driving quite badly.

So please allow me to indulge myself here :D

First up is my recently completed series for Nippon Professional Baseball (NPB) teams.
Baseball is my main passion in life and I've tried in the past to do one livery for each Major League Baseball team but never been particularly happy with the final results.
There are 30 MLB teams and frankly I got a bit bored towards the end, but NPB has only 12 teams, so I hoped focussing on the smaller group would be beneficial to my concentration.

Chunichi Dragons (Nagoya) - 2x Japan Series champions

Hanshin Tigers (Hyogo) - 1x Japan Series champions

Hiroshima Toyo Carp - 3x Japan Series champions

Tokyo Yakult Swallows - 5x Japan Series champions

Yokohama DeNa Baystars - 2x Japan Series champions

Yomiuri Giants (Tokyo) - 22 x Japan Series champions

Chiba Lotte Marines - 4x Japan Series champions

Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks - 10x Japan Series champions

Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters - 3x Japan Series champions

Orix Buffaloes (Osaka) - 4x Japan Series champions

Saitama Seibu Lions - 13x Japan Series champions

Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles (Sendai) - 1x Japan Series champions