The first thread I believe :)

Stereoscopic images or better known as 3D images
Red-Cyan glasses needed!

2w7h3ex.jpg

The first thread I believe :)

Stereoscopic images or better known as 3D images
Red-Cyan glasses needed!
2w7h3ex.jpg

Does that mean those glasses with red on one side and blue on the other? and not the ones you need for 3D TV.
I have a pair of the red and blue lense ones, i'll have a look

I found them, and it's kind of working but not very well. It seems to stick out like it's 3D but it still 3 images of the car

yeah i'm not that great at it haha. It's very complicated to make it perfect.

You have to have two images simulating your left eye and right eye.

yeah i'm not that great at it haha. It's very complicated to make it perfect.

You have to have two images simulating your left eye and right eye.

Yeah. I got them from a Top Gear magazine and the pictures inside of it have the red and blue much closer to the real image.

Maybe try it again, and bring them in half as much as they are right now.

How about making some Stereoscopic images! I had never thought of that until now. Should be really easy to do. Just snap a photo, move the camera a tiny bit left or right on the X-axis and snap another and, voila!

Like so...
2202049788_5554ce5374.jpg

That's actually a really good idea! I love looking at those images, and that^ one is a very nice example. :D

For the crosseye ones, do you guys manually force your eyes together, or just relax them and let it come together? I can usually get by with just relaxing my focus on the small ones, but I seem to struggle with the wider pics.

I animated one of Nandaro's pics:

id6M6.gif

If you're going to make the cross-eyed ones, the narrow ones work a lot better as your eyes don't need to cross as much.

I don't have any '3D' glasses but using my eyes to see Nandaros pics...

Wow. All of the slimmer photos are easy for me to see clearly.
The larger ones and all other attempts in this thread are like Dracwolley said, too great a depth for my field of vision.

@ Nandaro. I think you've nearly got them perfect.
One or two pics seem like the angles are slightly off, but overall they're amazing.
The Enzo shots and especially the BMW are hot.

I read over the tutorial and was able to get it to work...I've gotta say that the one of the back of the Ferrari works the best by far.

You can really see the separation between the car and the building in the back.

I'll do mine thinner next time I guess. I don't find them hard at all, and was going for the ability to see more detail as well.

Back