Stig Gear Wanted!

• Thread starter Zach
  • 14 comments
If the STIG gear was available, it will be worth more than one silly lvl 23 ticket.
But it's still not available and maybe it will never be?
:grumpy:

If the STIG gear was available, it will be worth more than one silly lvl 23 ticket.
But it's still not available and maybe it will never be?
:grumpy:

I disagree with this. A couple pieces of gear that you can barely see during gameplay is worth more than a ticket that can give you 30 different cars most valued over 1 million? :scared:

If thats the case, I guess I won't be trading for Stig gear!

I disagree with this. A couple pieces of gear that you can barely see during gameplay is worth more than a ticket that can give you 30 different cars most valued over 1 million? :scared:

If thats the case, I guess I won't be trading for Stig gear!

sure there will be some special gear to be released.
its just like gold chrome, first its a myth and then everybody has dozens of them.
if it comes out then I'll bet you can win them yourself!! how about that?

sure there will be some special gear to be released.
its just like gold chrome, first its a myth and then everybody has dozens of them.
if it comes out then I'll bet you can win them yourself!! how about that?

I'm not saying that I disagree about it coming out, I disagree that it will be worth more than a level 23 ticket.

I'm not saying that I disagree about it coming out, I disagree that it will be worth more than a level 23 ticket.

true,...i don't think it will be that rare.
and i don't think there will be 30 Stig gears to trade for one ticket :lol:

5 paints maybe

true,...i don't think it will be that rare.
and i don't think there will be 30 Stig gears to trade for one ticket :lol:

Thinking about it now, might there be 30 special gears to a set. Like the stig's is one of them, Loeb's another, and so on? So we could have 30 helmets and 30 suits. :dopey:

Then I suspect those whole sets would be worth a high price. :scared:

Could also be the key to overturning the trade limiter.:idea:But I won't hold my breath...

I'm not asking much :) I can give two tickets if the traders are separate. So like 1 guy trades a helmet he gets a 23.

Closest you can get right now is the new driver outfit. Create a new driver, and don't change his gears out... They will stay all white, even after the driver is used, contrary to popular belief. I used my B-Spec drivers, and they never put on a random suit when they drove the first time.

CynicalDriver
Closest you can get right now is the new driver outfit. Create a new driver, and don't change his gears out... They will stay all white, even after the driver is used, contrary to popular belief. I used my B-Spec drivers, and they never put on a random suit when they drove the first time.

Mine put on a random suit in the car :(

Thinking about it now, might there be 30 special gears to a set. Like the stig's is one of them, Loeb's another, and so on? So we could have 30 helmets and 30 suits. :dopey:

Then I suspect those whole sets would be worth a high price. :scared:

that gear trailer showed more gear then the stig and the gear we have now.
like the pholyphony helmet and the jeff gordon helmet

personally i would like a suit that matches the car.
like Ferrari suit's would look great in the F '07.
and special paint helmets and sick car stickers like the 'Blitz' has

Back