Stig helmet

• Thread starter bass264
  • 41 comments
Dominican Republic
Classified
bass264
I will send almost anything I have for a Stig helmet.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has or knows how to unlock them please please let me know

Thanks in advance

There is no stig helmet other than in the intro of the game menu.I have all the gears and i'll give you 30 gears for 5 paints or 50 gears for a ticket/car.If interested pm me.Thanks.

Not only Stig's helmet, but Kazunori Yamauchi's as well. The helmet the driver picks as he walks by with the GT logo is Kaz's....

Not only Stig's helmet, but Kazunori Yamauchi's as well. The helmet the driver picks as he walks by with the GT logo is Kaz's....

And why nobody mentioned Sebastian Vettel`s Red Bull helmet???
It`s also in the movie...

apparently they're only availible to the top 3 time trial or drift trial in the world? Someone told me anyways...unless it's a wind up :lol:

apparently they're only availible to the top 3 time trial or drift trial in the world? Someone told me anyways...unless it's a wind up :lol:

Time trial or drift? Surely that means that 6 have been released. I am willing to bet everything I own that if 6 had been released not only would images have surfaced on this forum but they would have been duped and we would know of someone who at least had the set.
By the way just to add ot the helmet thing that you win if you are in the top three, If this does happen then your driver actually gets to use a giraffe on the race tracks whilst wearing the stig outfit. (A classic "overlape") for anyone who was in the chatroom on that fateful night :)

Maybe they are given in a DLC type thing so that they cannot be duped but i agree if there was such a thing and they were given people would post pics to brag about it.

Folks...do you want a stig helmet or a S.Vettel helmet? Very simple,let's see if there's a new update even if a minor one and maybe in the next seasonals can come up too so until then...hope and remain sceptical.Anything else?

Back