STIG outfit

United Kingdom
NG9
Shin_Roh
Hey guys.

I have a really massive favour to ask if anybody out there may help me.

Basically, I run a weekly race series (see sig). Long story short this weeks combo see's us racing at the Top Gear Test Track.

I had an idea that as the series host, showing up in the STIG's attire would be really cool and somewhat humourous.

I'm not a trader, so I dont have a lot to offer unfortunetely. However, please ask and I will see if there is anything we can trade. I have a bundle of paints and horns like everyone else. I could even swap for a race suit you may not have.

To be clear I would like the STIG's race helmet and matching race suit. I will return the favour by sending you anything off my GT save of your choice. Please note as stated earlier though, I am not a trader. I have limited stock.

If you can see your way to helping out a fellow GT fan I would very much appreciate the offer.

Thanks in advance for any interest,

Gary 👍

PS. The PSN listed on my GTP profile is not my main account. Please post here, or PM my inbox, and I will add YOU and send requested gear immediatly.

Thanks again :)

Last edited:
Hi buddy.
The Stig helmet/suit is a fable. The best you could do is a similar white suit with a similar white helmet.
The genuine Stig outfit does not yet exist in-game.
Search the marketplace forum for 'stig outfit' (or click here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/search.php?searchid=4813902) for a catalogue of similar unfulfilled requests.
This thread -> https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=207442&highlight=stig+outfit trades gear for free, and the guys there with all the outfits may have a better idea of which combination is the closest for your needs.

Cheers 👍

I have 100% helmets and suits, and I can personally assure you ... there is no Stig helmet or suit.
Sorry, but that's the true .. just a fable indeed.
:ouch:

Awwwwwwww :(

Gosh darn it.

Thank you all very much for the responses. I heard the rumours and thought it was truth. Does that mean there is no Seb Vettel or Seb Loeb either?

Anyhoo I'll mark this as completed. Thanks again gents.

No, no, no ... no Vettel, no Loeb, no Schumacher, no Senna, no Prost and so on ... these because of licenses issues as well.

Maybe one day in GT6?

Sorry, to blast your dream away.
:ouch:

Well, I don't think it's a bad thing that the stig outfit is not (yet) here. At least now you can see the difference between people online :D

Back