Stock Lotus Carlton/ Omega- COMPLETED

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Caddamcarr
I everyone, I have been looking for a lotus Carlton for quite some time now and have had no luck in finding one over the past year and a half that I have owned the game. I am happy to swap cars or paint items for one if I feel it is a good deal. I will list my cars in my garage that I am happy to swap when I get time over the next couple of days and feel free to ask if there are any other things that you may want to swap for that aren't on the list.

I everyone, I have been looking for a lotus Carlton for quite some time now and have had no luck in finding one over the past year and a half that I have owned the game. I am happy to swap cars or paint items for one if I feel it is a good deal. I will list my cars in my garage that I am happy to swap when I get time over the next couple of days and feel free to ask if there are any other things that you may want to swap for that aren't on the list.

What colors are your TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 and TVR Tamora '02 in your OCD right now? I do have the Carlton.... let me know... I can trade right now...

I can have a look tomorrow morning but I don't think I have any TVR's. Will let you know as soon as I look though :)

I can have a look tomorrow morning but I don't think I have any TVR's. Will let you know as soon as I look though :)

The OCD (Online Car Dealership) is full of them right now... so you just need to purchase either of the 2 cars I mentioned if you have the colors I require and carfully send it to me without getting into the car as I require them 0/0/0 my thread is here with the colors I need.... thanks a bunch

Okay fair enough mate will have a look and make sure they are not driven and are the right colours will get back to you as soon as I have had a look :)

Sharky offered the Carlton first though, unless the deal falls through i can't offer it to you.

sharky969
What colors are your TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 and TVR Tamora '02 in your OCD right now? I do have the Carlton.... let me know... I can trade right now...

Have had a look and the Tamora '02 is Rosso Pearlescent and the Tuscan Speed 6 '00 is silver stardust metallic :) just to make sure, has the Carlton been tuned in any way?

Mankala
The opel omegaa is in gt5?

Sorry for the confusion there Mankala, I wrote omega in case there are any other nations in which the Carlton is called an omega. As vauxhall and Opel sometimes use different names for their cars the Carlton was sold under the name of omega by Opel :)

Have had a look and the Tamora '02 is Rosso Pearlescent and the Tuscan Speed 6 '00 is silver stardust metallic :) just to make sure, has the Carlton been tuned in any way?

Damn.... I already have those colors.... and no the Carlton would have been 0/0/0.... check out Iropan's offer and see what he can do for you.... Thanks for checking... 👍

Back