Studebaker Champion (4th Gen) Regal Starliner Coupe 1955

Uruguay
Rivera
Tsukishima-TDUDT
wGxjQ0o.png
Studebaker Regal Starliner Coupe '55
wGxjQ0o.png

gallery_60334_3_1431480235_16950.jpg

The Studebaker Champion is an automobile which was produced by the Studebaker Corporation of South Bend, Indiana from the beginning of the 1939 model year until 1958. The success of the Champion in 1939 was imperative to Studebaker’s survival following weak sales during the 1938 model year. Unlike most other cars, the Champion was designed from a "clean sheet", and had no restrictions caused by necessarily utilizing older parts or requiring the subsequent use of its components in heavier vehicles.

In 1953, Studebaker was redesigned by Robert Bourke, from Raymond Loewy's design studio. The two-door coupe with a central pillar was called the "Starlight." while the more expensive hardtop coupe was called the "Starliner." The front end of the new Studebaker was lower than contemporaries. No convertible was offered in 1953. In 1954, a new two-door station wagon called the "Conestoga" was added to the Champion line. Power of the L-head inline-six remained unchanged at 85 hp, although in 1955 this was replaced by a larger version with 101 hp.

Specs:
champion.png

studebaker-champion-1954-4.jpg

55_Studebaker-Commander-DV-11-SJ-001.jpg

1954-Studebaker-Champion-Regal-Starliner-Interior.jpg

I still would like to know why I have never seen Studebaker in any video game, it's like if video game developers ignore or don't even know about Studebaker's existence. Getting a license for this manufacturer shouldn't be hard...

Hmm... perhaps the only Studebaker that doesn't look bad, but it doesn't look good either.
This is the 3rd or 4th time I see you complaining about Studebaker, why do you dislike them?

I still would like to know why I have never seen Studebaker in any video game, it's like if video game developers ignore or don't even know about Studebaker's existence. Getting a license for this manufacturer shouldn't be hard...

This is the 3rd or 4th time I see you complaining about Studebaker, why do you dislike them?
It's actually only the 2nd time I do that...

I just extremely don't approve of Studebaker's ugly designs, it's simple as that.

Back