Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car 0/0/0

Canada
Laval, Quebec
the_saint8
I have the red #87 Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car in 0/0/0 condition. Car #875 on mygrantursimo.net . I would like the other SSTC's as well. I can trade starting 30 December (this year, lol)

Cars only trading please.

Please keep the trade offers in this thread.

Thanks

Subaru Super Touring Car
#57 - Silver ~ OWN
#77 - White ~ pending
#87 - Red ~ OWN
#97 - Black ~ OWN

Last edited:
I have #77 however am booked until 22nd of January, if you would like to wait it's yours for free as a thank you for me bodging our previous trade.

I have #77 however am booked until 22nd of January, if you would like to wait it's yours for free as a thank you for me bodging our previous trade.

No worries Shepzki. I will send you the Red SISTC sometime before the 22nd of Jan. Your a first class trader and it was an honest mistake.

Thank you

No worries Shepzki. I will send you the Red SISTC sometime before the 22nd of Jan. Your a first class trader and it was an honest mistake.

Thank you

No need pal, I am only collecting 1 of each model to keep the size of my garage down, it's a gift for you. ;)

hi mate, i will check to see if i have your needed colours and get back to you soon. if you get solid offers from others, though, just take them.

cheers 👍

hi mate, i will check to see if i have your needed colours and get back to you soon. if you get solid offers from others, though, just take them.

cheers 👍

Sorry mate, i have both needed colours but both have ucd miles :guilty:

Back